Roe to be overturned!!!!

Does Tesla get tax breaks? Then we're paying for abortions... I wonder do they also give 4K to mothers that keep their kids? Because if they don't they aren't pro choice, they are pro baby butchering. Originally Posted by texassapper
I wonder when “Tiny” will throw in the towel and admit he’s a complete idiot? I have hope for him!!!!
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2022, 04:11 PM

And that's where charities and, perhaps the private sector should step in. So pro lifers don't have to see their tax dollars spent on abortion. Originally Posted by Tiny
Maybe anti war groups should not have to pay taxes towards war and destruction and civilian murder...
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2022, 04:16 PM
It’s murder. Just think if your mother decided to pull the plug on you when you were just a blop of mush? At least you wouldn’t have taken four jabs. You aborted yourself. You just don’t know it yet. Poetic justice I guess. Originally Posted by bambino
So you are a chicken murdering pig when you eat eggs

Look homo....if you don't want to get an abortion if lustylad knocks you up , than don't...but let the person pregnant decide for themselves instead of your heavy handed government deciding for them.
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2022, 04:19 PM
I just saw a report titled
HedonistForever A MORON?

Just take my word for it. No citation necessary.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
If your lucky that long winded blowhard will put you on ignore.
, Originally Posted by texassapper
There are a few videos on the subject. If that isn't murder nothing is.
So you are a chicken murdering pig when you eat eggs

Look homo....if you don't want to get an abortion if lustylad knocks you up , than don't...but let the person pregnant decide for themselves instead of your heavy handed government deciding for them. Originally Posted by WTF

as opposed to heavy handed state governments? because that's what it'll be if the court overturns Row v Wade. the liberal left is falsely (as usual) claiming abortion will be illegal in all states. some states may go that direction others not. like slavery this is a state's rights issue, always was. a consequence of a Federal Republic where the founding fathers wanted limited Federal Government and the bulk of decisions not strictly defined as Federal left to the States.

the founding fathers would be appalled at the size and scope of Federal government today. they might even advocate a "tax rebellion" over it.

who says history doesn't repeat itself?

interesting isn't it that the real liars and spreaders of disinformation, the Democrats, are trying to suppress free speech. they know they can't win honest debate so they want to abolish it.
, Originally Posted by texassapper
um.. whats in a comma?

are you challenging E9500's grammar bromides?
Revised.
um.. whats in a comma?

are you challenging E9500's grammar bromides? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That which we call a comma by any other word would still be as short.

So sappy would were he not sappy called.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HbvBVhpChI
who says history doesn't repeat itself? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That which we call a comma by any other word would still be as short.

So sappy would were he not sappy called.

oops!

Leonardo Dicaprio is 21, Claire Danes is 17, and, yes, class, they do get naked in William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. You almost laugh watching them put a hip, hotblooded spin on the Bard's star-crossed lovers.Nov 1, 1996
If your lucky that long winded blowhard will put you on ignore. Originally Posted by WTF
He was bitch-slapped in a PM when he first joined our "surroundings."

He posted I was on ignore, then posted something he read that I posted. Somebody else here doesn't care how stupid he looks when after he puts me on ignore, still addresses me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzbVn9Xx3YM

How apropos in this "surrounding."

ftfy

He was bitch-slapped in a PM when he first joined our "surroundings".

He posted I was on ignore, then posted something he read that I posted. Somebody else here doesn't care how stupid he looks when after he puts me on ignore, still addresses me.

How apropos in this "surrounding."

if you say so
oops!

Leonardo Dicaprio is 21, Claire Danes is 17, and, yes, class, they do get naked in William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. You almost laugh watching them put a hip, hotblooded spin on the Bard's star-crossed lovers.Nov 1, 1996 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I'll take the points after somebody, other than CryptKicker, checks your PMS. I thought about posting the 1968 Zeffirelli version. But, same issue.

Side note:

"Juliet", in that film, was not allowed to see her own breasts on film. One of those legal catch 22's of sorts.