Consideration for the betrayed wife

The main reason I am the type of provider I am....
I do not want to be a part of breaking any vowels to anyone.
Even though I never said I DO to the braud I could look her in the eye , if she ever found out where to find me and say honestly Look honey I did not do anything to his dick he does not do to his self when your in one of your moods and wont give him none. lol

I have never understood the fact of a wife getting mad at the provider/girlfriend/whatever because her husband cheated. Bitch I DID NOT SAY I DO TO YOU ..I DO NOT SAY I LOVE YOU WHY YOU MAD AT ME?
I am sure the providers do think twice when the guy answers his phone and puts his fingers to his lips to make sure the provider is quiet then says Yes honey Ill get the formula see you tonigh babe when I finally get out this office I love you, then hangs up and eats the provider out..YEP....sure she feels real bad about it as she counts the hundreds to go pay her rent and feed her own children.
I don't worry about the wife for one of 3 reasons.

1. She knows and is OK with her husband seeing providers.

2. She's not a very good wife and so her husband strays out of desperation

3. She's a great wife but her husband's no good.

If it's #3, then we are doing her a service and she's lucky to get rid of him and find someone better. If it's #2, it's her own fault. Best to be #1 and have an open marriage imho.

Most of the time, it takes two to make a marriage work. And often, the wife's lack of intimacy leads a man to stray. But, if her man straying goes against everything she wants in a man, then she needs to find a different man or she needs to be a different wife.

Either way, it's still not my problem.
Just read the entire thread. Please disregard my last post. It should have said:

I've got nothing to add. #trainwreck
Just read the entire thread. Please disregard my last post. It should have said:

I've got nothing to add. #trainwreck Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
haha. +1

I've got nothing to add. #trainwreck Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly

Ya know it's gonna be a great day when you can jump start it off with a laugh. Thanks, I needed that!
The main reason I am the type of provider I am....
I do not want to be a part of breaking any vowels to anyone.
Even though I never said I DO to the braud I could look her in the eye , if she ever found out where to find me and say honestly Look honey I did not do anything to his dick he does not do to his self when your in one of your moods and wont give him none. lol

I have never understood the fact of a wife getting mad at the provider/girlfriend/whatever because her husband cheated. Bitch I DID NOT SAY I DO TO YOU ..I DO NOT SAY I LOVE YOU WHY YOU MAD AT ME?
I am sure the providers do think twice when the guy answers his phone and puts his fingers to his lips to make sure the provider is quiet then says Yes honey Ill get the formula see you tonigh babe when I finally get out this office I love you, then hangs up and eats the provider out..YEP....sure she feels real bad about it as she counts the hundreds to go pay her rent and feed her own children. Originally Posted by Majichands
Couldn't half sed it betterer myselve!!
Couldn't half sed it betterer myselve!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Touche'!
Depends on what ya consider legendary. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

I have had hundreds of women point and laugh at me when I drop trou, no woman has ever orgasmed, no woman can deep throat me ... I only get shallow tongue, etc ... Yep, my 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
I have had hundreds of women point and laugh at me when I drop trou, no woman has ever orgasmed, no woman can deep throat me ... I only get shallow tongue, etc ... Yep, my 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh,,,,,...... Congratulations?
Saw this article and reminded me of this thread.
http://www.inquisitr.com/1474808/sci...than-husbands/

So keep your old lady happy, and perhaps you'll get some more loving.

Let the ranting begin....
Saw this article and reminded me of this thread.
http://www.inquisitr.com/1474808/sci...than-husbands/

So keep your old lady happy, and perhaps you'll get some more loving.

Let the ranting begin.... Originally Posted by kerplunk13
First off, the study is a crock of shit.
Second, it's impossible to tell from day to day what will make her happy, and she will refuse to tell you. You're lucky if you can keep her happy for more than a week. And if anybody else makes her unhappy, bad day at work, etc., you are screwed. You might be able to make her feel better, but not happy.
Re-read that, and I realize it comes off a little harsh.
Just came out of a literal 6-9 month visit from Aunt Flo.
She's been permanently sent packing, but she left some of her baggage behind.
Trying very hard to be understanding......

Ya know it's gonna be a great day when you can jump start it off with a laugh. Thanks, I needed that! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
yeah bigtime train wreck this thread