1st Time at an Amp

Have you read about that happening a lot on this here board? What you describe never happens at one of the real AMPs reviewed on this forum. Sometimes it WILL happen at a SUB-AMP, but that is what we have a L0 or L-NO thread for.
Again, the answer is research,research,research. Do your homework by reading and this won't happen to you. Unless you walk in and act like an asshole.
What do the Ladies wear during a line up and message; what I am really looking for are girls in high heels and short skirts.

Any recommendations?

Thank you. Originally Posted by Damyank
Call before you come in and ask for the girl that you've researched in advance wear that outfit for your appointment. If you ask for a lineup, you are going to get whatever the heck they are wearing in the girl's dorm room. I knew one girl that would answer the lineup call naked, except for a pillow clutched to her chest. One of the other girls in that house told me that she would be sitting in the ready room and then if a lineup was requested, she'd strip off and grab for a pillow. None of the other girls liked that.

Specific requests should be arranged ahead of time.
  • Crock
  • 04-02-2019, 02:48 PM
It is recommended that we tip before getting the service. If I am looking for FS, leave $140 on the table, and the girl only does L1, I just paid 200 for L1. How does one insure he gets the service he is tipping for? Thank you. Originally Posted by Damyank
Everything has already been said here. Go to a Dallas AMP (not a subAmp that's not listed) and do exactly what is described here. Unless you're looking for something freaky, you will get the basic full service that you seek.
Always a good idea to tip the house lady after you have made a few visits. They will not forget it!
Always a good idea to tip the house lady after you have made a few visits. They will not forget it! Originally Posted by Prescott
This is a good idea (I mentioned this in post #1). Good tips are:
1. Food enough for all to share - pizza, Korean fried chicken, fruit from the Ko-Mart, etc.
2. Find out what the Emo drinks - beer, wine or liquor will make you her favorite.
3. If she smokes, find out what brand and bring her a pack or two.
4. Get her number for KakaoTalk app and she'll text you with news of a "new gul"
Curious, passed by One...plan on visiting in the future but just park out front and enter in from the front? (2 doors) noticed a side door as well? Only asking because it's situated on a busy road; storefront facing the road. Suggestions?
Hey, already asked this in another thread but I'm planning to visit an AMP for the first time and had some questions. Good place to go to for the first time? I read reviews and I'm eyeing Bali, but it's so hard to choose honestly. Any recommendations from the vets? I would prefer younger girls (~18-27), and Korean (also big big bonus points for Viet girls). Thank you so much for the help, you guys!
Hey, already asked this in another thread but I'm planning to visit an AMP for the first time and had some questions. Good place to go to for the first time? I read reviews and I'm eyeing Bali, but it's so hard to choose honestly. Any recommendations from the vets? I would prefer younger girls (~18-27), and Korean (also big big bonus points for Viet girls). Thank you so much for the help, you guys! Originally Posted by Zero the Hero
This is interesting but you'd probably get more answers by asking the same question in a thread all of its own. Click on the button on the top marked new thread. Most guys won't offer an opinion on a sticky thread.
This is interesting but you'd probably get more answers by asking the same question in a thread all of its own. Click on the button on the top marked new thread. Most guys won't offer an opinion on a sticky thread. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
You think so? I'll give that a try, thank you! The other forums I've been a member of over the years would generally discourage "pointless threads of things asked hundreds of times already", which is why I thought a post would be better...
I you read through the posts here ( since you’re familiar with how online forums work) you’ll see there are multiple threads regarding age and K girls being of an indeterminate age. You’ll also notice that Viet girls can be counted on one hand with enough fingers left over to give yourself a good hand job ( means they are unicorns). But you could ask in another thread Or search. But you knew that.
What happens if walk in, pay for the hour, and then a women comes in that you want nothing to do with? Can you request another lady?
What happens if walk in, pay for the hour, and then a women comes in that you want nothing to do with? Can you request another lady? Originally Posted by catokato
YES
For the Dallas AMPs, you pay the girl not the mamasan, so if she's not who you were expecting you don't pay.
I picked up a few colds or flu and twice pink eye infections from laying face down at subamps (mostly Chinese ) along last three years. Do any of you guys have some advice how to avoid that ? Should i bring my own towels or spray the face support area ??
Thanks aRandyOne.
That was very helpful