In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

Her showcase is still there, you sure she didn't just change her Custom User Title ?
She should probably change that quickly before it results in a real ban then
Her showcase is still there, you sure she didn't just change her Custom User Title ? Originally Posted by rcinokc
Say it isn't so...... i like her more and more every day. She did nothing wrong to deserve a ban
Her showcase is still there, you sure she didn't just change her Custom User Title ? Originally Posted by rcinokc
Say it isn't so...... i like her more and more every day. She did nothing wrong to deserve a ban. If you can send a pm and see her showcase she isn't banned
She has apparently learned from your example.
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2018, 12:00 PM
If you can send a pm and see her showcase she isn't banned Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I trust your expertise in this subject
She has apparently learned from your example. Originally Posted by Brandofan
This chicka rocks. Right on
Be quite Tara or pos BLM will have you banned....if his mommy don't loan him her car so he can go cruising for a 20$ HJ

Edit to add....when mommy gets home from work...cause we know his lady bashing ass ain't got no job lol
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Be quite Tara or pos BLM will have you banned....if his mommy don't loan him her car so he can go cruising for a 20$ HJ

Edit to add....when mommy gets home from work...cause we know his lady bashing ass ain't got no job lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Tell us more about yourself playboy, don't think these whores are about to give you free pussy for all your WK postings, bet you don't know what that is? Free pussy
Dude...get in your mom's car and go blow a mod
  • CD3
  • 04-04-2018, 04:55 PM
banned

and... scene!

Nice rope-a-dope Akeem! Originally Posted by Brandofan

I run shit around here. You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away...'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me! That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can slander me, but you can't ban me.
  • CD3
  • 04-04-2018, 05:02 PM
She did this to herself. On the surface her last couple of reviews were all "yes" and she should have been smart enough to have let it at that. Instead, she tried to dispute information that she theoretically shouldn't have known about, and then Abe kept baiting her and she she did it again.
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas

You dumb fucks are so easily duped. This only solidified the exact opposite of your claim. Baited? Heh
I run shit around here. You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away...'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me! Originally Posted by CD3
I'm a fan. You are fucking awesome!!!! Probably the funniest motherfucka on here right now.
You dumb fucks are so easily duped. This only solidified the exact opposite of your claim. Baited? Heh Originally Posted by CD3
Not really. When one of your WK's read you the ROS what we wrote will be kinda funny.
  • dgc92
  • 04-04-2018, 06:12 PM
You dumb fucks are so easily duped. This only solidified the exact opposite of your claim. Baited? Heh Originally Posted by CD3
They think it worked because they're used to Abe's tricks working. Everyone knows Abe is a master baiter.

Everybody see what I did there? Master baiter. We can close down the thread, the peak has been reached.