A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

No Fair!! You're too pretty, sexy, and classy. I'm not available and it feels good (sometimes) when 1 man wants me. How dare you take the 1 him away from me. You go mama; looking sexy as a kitten.

I wanna be pretty too...

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
A happy thought to all and I have a few more coming in the near future. Mery Christmas, my friends. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
Please define 'in the near future' and if you were naked UCD that would really help out a lot.
Please define 'in the near future' and if you were naked UCD that would really help out a lot. Originally Posted by Wayward
That's just my way of not giving a definite time frame, lol. I'm thinking by New Year's day, just thinking.....
UCD
I have a camera phone......I'm just sayin'
It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach.
A human hair can hold 3kg.
The length of a penis is 3 times the length of the thumb.
The femur is as hard as concrete.
A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
Women blink 2x as much as men.
We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand.
The woman has read this entire text.
The man is still looking at his thumb.
At least now I can spam providers with pictures of my thumb, but it does hurt to keep hitting it with a hammer to make it swell.

Is anyone jealous of UCD's pillow?
More than a little.

Now about those new pictures.... Wasn't something mentioned about new years?
I think my last statement about new pictures, was a tentative New Year's date. However, I'm bugging my photographer for my pics and they're still not here. I know, find another photographer, right? Well, this one is pretty good, so I think, and the pictures are just, well, AWESOME!!! Therefore, I shall be patient and wait..........
Is anyone jealous of UCD's pillow? Originally Posted by pyramider
Umm, not sure, but you noticed a pillow? Seriously? I'm that boring?
I wanna be pretty too...

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
that was so sexy I had to post it again
Umm, not sure, but you noticed a pillow? Seriously? I'm that boring?
Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva

Noticed the pillow out of being jealous. More photos, with your pillow or without, would be nice.

something nice for the sandbox.