Supreme Court Nominee

Perennial invalids suffering from Cranial Rectumitis as you do, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, rarely understand what's going on. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your voice is muffled chicken dick, speak up.

Your voice is muffled chicken dick, speak up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pull your head out of your ass and you'd hear better, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your new selfie is the real you.
Pull your head out of your ass and you'd hear better, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your new selfie is the real you.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
[SIZE="2"]Glad you recognized your selfie chicken dick. Now speak up mope. [/SIZEa
Glad you recognized your selfie chicken dick. Now speak up mope. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You really do need to pull your head out of your ass to have better understanding and appreciation of what is being said, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Why is Urinal Lips head up 0hmomo's ass?

+ 1 !!! :cla p:
You really do need to pull your head out of your ass to have better understanding and appreciation of what is being said, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !!! :cla p: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Chicken dick, and his butt boy gay rey, what a pair. LOL

Chicken dick, and his butt boy gay rey, what a pair. LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many more of your Cranial Rectumitis selfies are you planning to post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
How many more of my Cranial Rectumitis selfies are you planning to post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
FIFY,
FIFY, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You can't even remedy your ass-fault (as seen in your selfies), Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because you're suffering from a terminal case of Cranial Rectumitis.
+ 1 !!! :cla p: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
can't even get ticket to discovery green ... no money ... if only lexuslover, ib, rider, and the rest of the crew didn't used it for their side project ... was 7 billion ... now into trillion base on the X game or 10 game ... I still see cjohnny54 honda pilot park at University of Houston occasionally.
Why is Urinal Lips head up 0hmomo's ass?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
someone posted somewhere you took a lot for DIXIE LAND ... btw where DIXIE LAND
someone posted somewhere you took a lot for DIXIE LAND ... btw where DIXIE LAND Originally Posted by jj83924
go away fish head

• DSK
  • 04-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Did you get wood when you saw the pic chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you get wood from continuously posting childish bullshit?

If not, why do you persist in it?
It's your avatar, LittleLiberalEva. You chose it, you live with it.

Back to topic. Obama should never have nominated this guy. He seems like a decent person. Politics has gotten so bad on both sides, that if this guy goes to hearing, the Republicans will not be satisfied with beating him, they will want him destroyed. Just as the Democrats would if the tables were turned. Garland thinks this is an honor. If they push the nomination, his life will be ruined. It's sad, but it is all about power and control. What's good for the people is irrelevant. It's all about how to obtain and retain power.