Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

• FU_CC
  • 12-30-2013, 07:45 PM
You do Say Peter, Peter, Pumpkin eater... avatar... LOL

Mrs Independent=100% Ozombie... WTF? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
absolutely NONE of that makes sense, Simple Jack! NONE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, it does ... to iffy

btw page 21 ... lol
You do Say Peter, Peter, Pumpkin eater... avatar... LOL

Mrs Independent=100% Ozombie... WTF? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Babbling bitch whiffy into the barley pop?
Maybe if IBIdiot would stop lying about everything he wouldn't have to do away. But now, he's even lying about his own precious bible, Merriam-Webster's dictionary.

Oh the stupidity!

Why does he have to lie about the sacred tablets? Blasphemy!

(What a golem cum gobbler peepee poopoo)
bump
bump Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Thanks for the bump. You really ARE the red carpet of dipshittery. Opening night and your name is in lights on the marquee.
OK, now THIS is happening:

The definition of "bump" means to post in a thread for the primary purpose of moving that thread to the top of a forum, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hence, if the thread is already at the top of the forum when a post is made, it has not been "bumped", you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Corpy is arguing in another thread that the definition of "bump" is not what his sacred Merriam-Webster dictionary says it is.

For years now, this sniveling coward has made howling arguments based on his sacred Merriam-Webster dictionary, but now, he's ignoring it in favor of his own definition.

THIS IS TYPICAL OF IBIdiot and the premier reason why he premiered as Dipshit of the Year. It's why he continues to be the one true Dipshit of every year.

It's also affirmation of his utter pigheadedness.

Go play plantation overseer with Angelfood McSpade, Corpy, you Johnny Reb gay fuck doll wannabe ... SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
if the thread is already at the top of the forum when a post is made, it has not been "bumped" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
so then you're just helping out to keep it at the top?

good job IB

so then you're just helping out to keep it at the top?

good job IB

Originally Posted by JCM800
Not at all, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. When it's already at the top it's at the top until another thread is bumped or started, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
  • FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the bump. You really ARE the red carpet of dipshittery. Opening night and your name is in lights on the marquee. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ttt

• FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 04:11 PM
OK, now THIS is happening:

Corpy is arguing in another thread that the definition of "bump" is not what his sacred Merriam-Webster dictionary says it is.

For years now, this sniveling coward has made howling arguments based on his sacred Merriam-Webster dictionary, but now, he's ignoring it in favor of his own definition.

THIS IS TYPICAL OF IBIdiot and the premier reason why he premiered as Dipshit of the Year. It's why he continues to be the one true Dipshit of every year.

It's also affirmation of his utter pigheadedness.

Go play plantation overseer with Angelfood McSpade, Corpy, you Johnny Reb gay fuck doll wannabe ... SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ttt

2 more post count

ass
[SIZE="4"]

Then explain exactly what you mean when you use the term "bump" you lying, ignorant, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This stupid fuck continues to argue this stupid fucking point.

What does your sacred Merriam-Webster say?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bump

Not what you say, IBIdiot! No way.

When I use the word bump, I'm talking about the festering pustules on this forum caused by exposure to your toxic bullshit.

As in, this thread is being bumped, just like the rim of Corpy's overused and widely enjoyed rectum.

As in, this post bumps the topic, just like the myriad of running sores on Corpy's corpus causes bumps on our forum.

As in, things that go bump in the night, like the sound of Corpy bumping his balls against Simple Jack's chin.

Merriam-Webster doesn't define BUMP the way you do.

Who should we believe, you or Merriam-Webster?

Oh, and have those pustules seen to, OK? I'm tired of all the bumps you're raising on this forum!
Another vote for the dipshit In Bred Hankering....
Wonder who he's kissing tonight? Lucky guy!
He is lucky Pierre the middle man on a three man cornhole.