Random Thoughts

I just found out that there is a three-day convention dedicated to Godzilla and other giant movie monsters. 8-year old me is losing his goddamn mind and demanding to go!
I really dislike "adulting." Life was so easy when I didn't have to do inconvenient stuff like go to the revenue and make my own dental appointments.
Ghosted. There's nothing in this world I hate more than being ignored. Tell me to fuck off and die or whatever, fine. At least there's some closure that way. I'd much rather have that than just never hear from someone again and always wonder what happened.
That moment when you realize everything has changed.
I'm beginning to believe that it's a law that hold music is required to sound like some awful song you've never heard of being played through a shitty speaker while being recorded on an ancient cassette being held 10 feet from the speaker, then the process is repeated at least a dozen times.
I would rather pull my own wisdom teeth than go grocery shopping, but here I am, once again.
Just found out that at least 48% of ranchers don't use ranch dressing.
Just found out that at least 48% of ranchers don't use ranch dressing. Originally Posted by datred
I am shocked...SHOCKED...at this revelation. Bunch of Thousand Island-eating commies. Or Catalina! Maybe Green Goddess! Where will the madness end?
I would rather pull my own wisdom teeth than go grocery shopping, but here I am, once again. Originally Posted by Vannah
I love NWA's Walmart order online & schedule a drive-thru pick up thingy.
Traveling is fun, but there's nothing quite like the comfort of your own bed.
Traveling is fun, but there's nothing quite like the comfort of your own bed. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Especially yours.
After a lifetime of wondering if someone died when I got middle of the night calls and nobody had died - last night I got the one where someone died. If you live long enough it is inevitable to get that kind of call but I guess nothing really prepares you for it.
After a lifetime of wondering if someone died when I got middle of the night calls and nobody had died - last night I got the one where someone died. If you live long enough it is inevitable to get that kind of call but I guess nothing really prepares you for it. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Damn man, that sucks.
Nothing does prepare you for it. I've gotten 3 of them. It really sucks. Sorry to hear you got one spanky.
Sorry to hear that Spanky. Even though you think you're prepared for it you never are.