Behold! Cliven Bundy and "the Negro"

It is unusual that you prove over and over that you are the dumbest fucker on this board with your childish insults. Are you a special needs child? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Negative numbers were invented anticipating the day when someone would have to measure your IQ, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Negative numbers were invented anticipating the day when someone would have to measure your IQ, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are the dumbest fucker on the board dick breath...
The citation was from Britannica, you dumb-fuck Yankee dweeb, and it stated that Dixie still exists. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Really? Britannica? Try something contemporary and up to date.

I just tried Google Maps. It can't find Dixie.
Apparently it doesn't exist.

So your ignorant POV is once again thoroughly discredited, you ignorant Yankee retard. BTW, you moronic Yankee exile in Dixie, just post the word and you'll have all the help you could ask for to help pack your dumb Yankee ass and send you on your ignorant way. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why would you want me to leave, tranny fuckee?

If I leave, the IQ level in Texas drops closer to your level. And so do tax revenues from a high income earner. Texas can't thrive on the money you make, you Cock Whisperer.

You are the dumbest fucker on the board dick breath... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not as long as you're posting here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Really? Britannica? Try something contemporary and up to date.

I just tried Google Maps. It can't find Dixie. Apparently it doesn't exist.

Why would you want me to leave, tranny fuckee?

If I leave, the IQ level in Texas drops closer to your level. And so do tax revenues from a high income earner. Texas can't thrive on the money you make, you Cock Whisperer.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Britannica is contemporary, you dick licking Yankee mick exiled in Dixie, get an IQ.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055301709]Not as long as you're posting here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You have surpassed any thing I have done here, however lying is your forte. Oh and sucking dicks you are #1.
Not only are the people of Bunkerville getting tired of Bundy, and his thugs blocking the roads, and around churches making anyone driving through to show ID, but then they have gone to Rapture canyon to join the protest there. Want more people to hate 'em.
Britannica is contemporary, you dick licking Yankee mick exiled in Dixie, get an IQ. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only in your mind, you Confederate drag queen.
You have surpassed any thing I have done here, however lying is your forte. Oh and sucking dicks you are #1. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No one has surpassed you in ignorance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Only in your mind, you Confederate drag queen. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Once again you are ignorantly wrong, you dick-licking Yankee mick exiled in Dixie:

http://www.britannica.com/
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055305064]No one has surpassed you in ignorance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Just one guy, In Bred (dick breath) Hankering the shovelhead. Dumbest lying fucker on the board. And his fluffer iffy.

Just one guy, In Bred (dick breath) Hankering the shovelhead. Dumbest lying fucker on the board. And his fluffer iffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

There's no one in this forum dumber than you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

I can hardly wait till you deny this,but you know Columbus never landed in North America. First voyage he hit the Bahamas.Second and third were south. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Columbus landed in the 'New World': later to be known as the 'Americas'. But the ubiquitous 'they' again intercede and disagree with your 'evidence':

North America: Wiki

Columbus' Fourth Voyage: on 14 August 1502 he landed on the continental mainland at Puerto Castilla, near Trujillo, Honduras. He spent two months exploring the coasts of Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica, before arriving in Almirante Bay, Panama on 16 Oct
: Wiki Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cliven Bundy = Christopher Columbus = IBIdiot "look at me" thread.

As I've said before, there just isn't a topic out there that is more important than IBIdiot's ego.

Carry on, Corpy. You're a one man hijacking crew.

And a total fucking maniac.
Poor dick breath hankering he is hallucinating again. Must bee hitting the sauce. Another feeble attempt to keep rom answering a question.
Oh YAAAAY! Another YouTube video from Slobbrin featuring the same sellout neeeeegro who hates Obama.

Slobbrin probably thinks this is Michael Jackson.
Oh YAAAAY! Another YouTube video from Slobbrin featuring the same sellout neeeeegro who hates Obama.

Slobbrin probably thinks this is Michael Jackson. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider