Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

There's no damn 'war' on cops. One of the SAFEST jobs in America is a cop. I did some research.

This thread is nothing more than propaganda sprung up by n-hating bastards.

But as can been learned from the Dallas massacre there were officers assaulted who did not die ..... meaning five (5) died and nine (9) didn't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not sure how they will count the assault number in Dallas

If you were there? The rifle pointed in your direction? You heard the shots?
You don't have to be hit to be assaulted
There's no damn 'war' on cops. One of the SAFEST jobs in America is a cop. I did some research.

This thread is nothing more than propaganda sprung up by n-hating bastards. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That's your response? The depth of your ignorance is remarkably disturbing.

From your "research" what is the "least safest job "in America""?

Since you are in love with the current administration, I'm sure you will fully endorse this administration's statistics posted with the BLS .... (who also keeps track of their bogus jobs statistics) .... and given the bias AGAINST LE of the current administration .... the BLS stats on "Homicides" would probably be understated if inaccurate in any direction .... so ....

just to show you are full of shit .... as you are most of the time ...

http://www.bls.gov/iif/oshwc/cfoi/cftb0291.pdf

Homicides- in 2014* .... THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF ANY OCCUPATION 2X!

* "The final 2015 CFOI data are scheduled for release on December 16, 2016."

See: "Protective Services Occupations" ..... "Homicides"!
Tell you what, homie, if you answer my question about wanting to trade places with black people in America, I'll tell you where I got my research from.
Not sure how they will count the assault number in Dallas

If you were there? The rifle pointed in your direction? You heard the shots?
You don't have to be hit to be assaulted Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
For "statistical" purposes for the "discussion," I would not attempt to quantify "simple assaults" of police officers, which mean assaults by verbal threat or threatening action, although pointing a deadly weapon (firearm or knife or other similar instrument) at a police officer is an "aggravated assault" ......

... because such crimes as resisting arrest are often not charged and consequently the statistics would be deceptive at best.

In fact "resisting" is so common it seems like prosecutors think its part of the job.

APPARENTLY CREEDLESS DOES ALSO!!!!!

The "assault" you described ... "pointing a rifle at someone" requires the "victim" KNOWING that the weapon was pointed at them ... since that is an element of the offense. Just hearing the noise is insufficient.

Apparently there were officers who were being fired upon and returning fire prior to the robot taking care of his ass .... and those persons would be rightfully considered to have been "assaulted" ... but that offense would and should be "booked" as an "attempted capital murder" since a firearm (presumed to be a deadly weapon) was discharged at the officers. The proof issue would be for the State to prove the shooter had the specific intent to kill the specific officer, so the "charging" decision ought to be "aggravated assault on a public servant" (Texas law) because the penalty range is the same, but the burden of proof is lesser ...it only requires the officer to be fear of his life or serious bodily injury and doesn't require the specific attempt of a capital murder charge.
FBI stats show that the segment of society that constitutes only 13% of the population was responsible for some 26% of the fatal attacks on police officers in 2012.

Statistics also show that animus towards cops has been getting worse under Odumbo: "From 2008 to 2011, the number of officers murdered increased from its lowest figure in two decades (40) to the second highest in that time period (68), representing a 70% increase [on Odumbo's watch]."

Tell you what, homie, if you answer my question about wanting to trade places with black people in America, I'll tell you where I got my research from. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I don't "trade" answers with people who are whining bullshitters like you.

Grow up! You have nothing, just like your hero in the White House!

"homie" .... you sound like ghetto trash!
https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...e-line-of-duty Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Munchie a couple of points:

#1: The 2015 estimate figure of "51" is an increase over the confirmed stats by the BLS for 2014 .... see my post with link.

#2: Is this the same FBI/DOJ who claimed Hillarious could not be prosecuted?

It's in Lynch's best interests to claim shootings of police are "down"!

Notice the final stats for 2015 aren't out UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION!!!!

Just like all the changes in Obamacare ... AFTER THE ELECTIONS.

The do the same shit with the jobs reports and economic news!

See 2000 ..... it's a CLINTONISM!

And just like it is for this administration to claim ISIS is JV!

People like you believe their bullshit and regurgitate it.

As long as they get your vote, it's fine with them ..... and it seems to work on you and yours!
Wow, dude.

Afraid to answer one little bullshit question??

Again, by NOT answering the question, you're answering the question.

Didn't know you were that weak, dude.
Wow, dude. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Talking about "weak" ..... you're a mental mouse.

I gave you the stats on police deaths ..... "your man's" stats!!!!

You're full of shit ...

...all you are doing is trying to divert attention away by changing the subject!

2014 ... BLS ... 39 HOMICIDES OF COPS
2015 ... FBI .....41 HOMICIDES OF COPS
2016 ... FBI .....38 HOMICIDES OF COPS BY THE END OF JUNE!

Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post

This thread is nothing more than propaganda sprung up by n-hating bastards.
Race-baiting, ghetto trash!

The beginning of the war on cops ..... the "shot across the bow"!
FBI stats show that the segment of society that constitutes only 13% of the population was responsible for some 26% of the fatal attacks on police officers in 2012.

Statistics also show that animus towards cops has been getting worse under Odumbo: "From 2008 to 2011, the number of officers murdered increased from its lowest figure in two decades (40) to the second highest in that time period (68), representing a 70% increase [on Odumbo's watch]."

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Isn't it telling that the 2 highest years of felonious police deaths occurred during DUMBASCRAP administrations, Slick Willy's and odumbo's !
Isn't it telling that the 2 highest years of felonious police deaths occurred during DUMBASCRAP administrations, Slick Willy's and odumbo's ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What is even more "telling" is both of them have treated "terrorism" based on what THEY call a "law enforcement" model ... rather than a "war," which is what the terrorists call it!!!!

If it's an LE model ... that is ...

....obtain an indictment and a warrant, find the bastard, and arrest him or kill him if he resists.

Clinton went through that deception of increasing "officers on the street" also.

Wait until his wife pulls that shit out of the hat!!!!