What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

• cr76
  • 03-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Did not know that character - my comic knowledge only goes so far , but would t they still need to establish her father??
Her father lineage is complicated as Gotham would have to merge with The Flash/Arrowverse to make any sense. For the sake of simplicity, she's older than any of her potential parents unless they're setting her up to be the mother of Duela.

Yea BD Wong looked great as Hugo Strange. I'm still lmao at him doing this

• cr76
  • 03-07-2016, 08:47 AM
I like Mr Freeze and how Nora was disgusted but won't turn her back in her husband.
  • cr76
  • 03-07-2016, 08:51 AM
I actually want to see FIREFLY come back.
Pretty sure Firefly will be back as she's down there with Hugo & Co.
I actually want to see FIREFLY come back. Originally Posted by cr76
That was a highly underrated TV show. I was a huge fan and Serenity was a nice closure.

Mal plays Castle now, so it's probably unlikely they'll bring back Firefly.

About to seriously start binge watching House Of Cards.

• cr76
  • 03-07-2016, 10:03 PM
That was a highly underrated TV show. I was a huge fan and Serenity was a nice closure.

Mal plays Castle now, so it's probably unlikely they'll bring back Firefly.

About to seriously start binge watching House Of Cards.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent

I loved firefly and serenity - But i was actually referring to the charecter firefly on gotham. LOL

Bats Motel returned tonight, but i forgot to tape it, no big deal.
I loved firefly and serenity - But i was actually referring to the charecter firefly on gotham. LOL

Bats Motel returned tonight, but i forgot to tape it, no big deal. Originally Posted by cr76

LOL...gotcha, never watched Gotham.

May have to catch up on demand.

My favorite show of the moment..

HBO's Vinyl

It's a must watch.

Oh I miss the 70's!
She's baaaack.

My favorite show of the moment..

HBO's Vinyl

It's a must watch.

Oh I miss the 70's! Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack

I haven't watched the show but fuck man they spent $30 million just for the pilot. Should I be expecting a movie quality episode every time or what? Game of Thrones is only allowed a $10 million per episode budget.
  • cr76
  • 03-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Got like the final 2 episode of Game of Thrones season 5 and need to watch last nights Gotham as well as last nights BATES MOTEL!!!!
...as well as Power on stars.
A new show I am starting to follow is American Crime Story: The people v.s. O.j. Simpson.
So far I like it Originally Posted by PresleyPassion
Power is one of my favorite shows right now and the O.J. story has been good so far...

...and the forced placement of the Kardashian kids is kind of cheesy & over the top. Other than that I love this show. Originally Posted by Midniteluvher
Agreed...

Also, they might as well give Courtney B. Vance an Emmy right now because he's stealing the show from Cuba Gooding Jr. and everyone else for that matter IMHO
Got like the final 2 episode of Game of Thrones season 5 and need to watch last nights Gotham as well as last nights BATES MOTEL!!!! Originally Posted by cr76
Oh boy Gotham last night was a good one! That ending isn't shocking if you follow the nerd trails on the web.

About to slap on Bates in a little bit. Agents of Shield is back but meh.
I haven't watched the show but fuck man they spent $30 million just for the pilot. Should I be expecting a movie quality episode every time or what? Game of Thrones is only allowed a $10 million per episode budget. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Didn't know about the 30 million on the pilot but the show has already been approved for a 2nd season.

The acting is great. Bobby Cannavale does to his character, Richie Finestra, like Jon Hamm did to Don Draper. Olivia Wilde as Richie's wife, is simply gorgeous.

Ray Romano is in it. I mean, you can't lose with Ray, right??? Everyone Loves Raymond!!!

Best part of each episode are the musical interludes where they have actors portraying musical icons of the past. They get it right, here.