Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Tinman, DM was the only one to receive points in the thread after the warning.........with the exception of one hijack for something posted that had nothing to do with the topic. That infraction was not given by NYr. Originally Posted by dearhunter
So after the first stern warning issued specifically to Dorthy by NYr, do you believe someone else beside Dorthy in that thread ought to be penalized before NYr issued another warning? Your unbiased opinion is greatly appreciated here....
Ich bin alle aus Popcorn. Zeit für Hot Dogs
[I am all out of popcorn. Time for hot dogs]
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Wurde Sie, eine Tasse Tee, Zucker und Kaffee mogen? Und ein Glaschen Wein, Fraulein Kommandant?
So after the first stern warning issued specifically to Dorthy by NYr, do you believe someone else beside Dorthy in that thread ought to be penalized before NYr issued another warning? Your unbiased opinion is greatly appreciated here.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Well, my unbiased opinion is that Cuban isn't a racial remark. And if DM's the only one that got, then it was bias that gave them.
Come on now! This is a Racist remark!

Mistaken for hispanic lmfao you're full of shit I am not going to waist my finger strokes on a ASIAN...

POINT BEING IM NOT THE ONE IN QUESTION ABOUT FAKE PICTURES OR LYING ABOUT ONES RACE...

ITS A FUCKING WHORE BOARD WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SPELLING & ETC..

Tinky winky - tiny asian dick Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well, my unbiased opinion is that Cuban isn't a racial remark. And if DM's the only one that got, then it was bias that gave them. Originally Posted by armature
Do you believe, after the first warning issued by NYr, that someone else other than Dorthy in that thread might have made posts worthy to be penalized before NYr issued another warning?
Newbie doesn't understand how this works.[/SIZE] Originally Posted by chicagoboy

^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow

Lol!! I love that one!
I, for one, miss Dorothy and her posts! Find them entertaining, hope she returns soon!

So after the first stern warning issued specifically to Dorthy by NYr, do you believe someone else beside Dorthy in that thread ought to be penalized before NYr issued another warning? Your unbiased opinion is greatly appreciated here.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
I see nothing that I would give points for. That should be obvious since I thinck the stern warning was out of line.

This is simple. We should all be treated equally on the board. If I can post it, you should be able to post it. NYr knows I would have laughed in public at his public command that he has no ability to enforce against me. I am not immune because I am a modtard. I am immune. Because, it is not a violation.

He would never have placed himself in that untenable position. If it is not a violation for me, it is not a violation for you.

I know this will come as a shock to more than a few of you. But, the Owners frown on modtards calling members of this site "trolls" when those modtards are functioning on the Owners behalf in modtarderating.
Come on now! This is a Racist remark!
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Is he in fact Asian?
She is confusing stereotype for racist.

Asians having tiny dicks is a stereotype like blacks having huge dicks........I don't see blacks bitching about it..........why should asians?
Is Dorfy offering those $150 creampie specials yet?
Points/Banning are YMMV.
Points/Banning are YMMV. Originally Posted by Pillikari
youre a funny dude...or mandle......
Is Dorfy offering those $150 creampie specials yet? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
too most guys except you......but hey find one that looks like her and just call her dorthy......