For those who need proof of election fraud....

Can't wait for Trump to be sent to the dust bin of politics.
Can't wait for Trump to be sent to the dust bin of politics. Originally Posted by VitaMan
your looking to retire ????
like Warren Buffet ?

If I die some day I will let you know.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
DECEMBER 4, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
your looking to retire ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
He likes paying $4.00 a gallon for gas, empty shelves, and a 40-50% in shipping & delivery when mandated to stay at home to avoid being infected with the fictitious viruses floating around .. while the ILLEGAL ALIENS get a pass on mandated instructions, citizenship to vote, and having to work to support themselves.
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 07:09 AM
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
DECEMBER 4, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS Originally Posted by bambino
Are you still believing wtf that LOSER has to say?
Can't wait for Trump to be sent to the dust bin of politics. Originally Posted by VitaMan
One day when you grow up (if you ever do) you'll figure out that it's not about "Trump," but Nazis have to nurture a "fall guy" for their incompetence in office. Hitler targeted the Jewish people.

You and yours target Trump and those who believe in what he does.

Is being a Nazis comfortable for you. The Dems used to have the Klan! Now it's BLM.

• WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 07:14 AM
He likes paying $4.00 a gallon for gas, empty shelves, and a 40-50% in shipping & delivery when mandated to stay at home to avoid being infected with the fictitious viruses floating around .. s. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I would be willing to bet a thousand dollars you have been vaccinated from what you describe as a fictitious viruses floating around

And thank you for taking my advice and no longer putting me in all your posts.

How is that outing rtm working out for you so far?
Are you still believing wtf that LOSER has to say? Originally Posted by WTF
You fall into the first category.
Our nation and countries around the world are in crisis as a handful of powerful individuals seek to establish One World Government.

At DAVOS 2020, George Soros stated publicly the only obstacle was President Trump.

You know the rest of the story to date.

We must FIX 2020 OR BUST.

Once we have FIXED 2020, our country under the leadership of President Trump (our duly elected President) can then begin to fix the other major issues we face;

1. C**** sex trafficking.
2. Illegal Covid mandates.
3. Securing our borders.
4. Protecting our Bill of Rights.
5. Reinstating the rule of law.
6. Bringing to justice ALL involved in acts of treason, election fraud, genocide, and other crimes against humanity.
7. Repairing domestic and foreign policies to put America First.

The list goes on.

The stakes could not be higher. The burden on America for itself and the free world could not be greater.

Is the best yet to come or the worst?

The choice is the choice of We The People. We The People are the government in our nation. A government of the People, by the People, and for the People.

We must turn our faces back to God if our freedom is not to perish from the face of this Earth.

I pray we choose wisely.

FIX 2020 OR BUST.
You’ll be waiting a long time. Hunker down.
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 08:12 AM
You fall into the first category. Originally Posted by bambino
Looks like your Wake Forest bet did too!
Bambino’s list of priorities looks like a short list of Trump talking points.

Someone let him know that we did fix 2020. We rid ourselves of the cancer in the White House.
Allowing millions of illegal aliens to enter across the Southern (any for that matter) border and then signing them up to vote while handing them $1,000's as an enticement to vote for those who bribed them ....

... PROVES there was fraud .. and it's being "fixed" before 2022 elections.
One day when you grow up (if you ever do) you'll figure out that it's not about "Trump," but Nazis have to nurture a "fall guy" for their incompetence in office. Hitler targeted the Jewish people.

You and yours target Trump and those who believe in what he does.

Is being a Nazis comfortable for you. The Dems used to have the Klan! Now it's BLM.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
For WTFDoIKnow! The AntiChrist & Anti-Christmas Poster!