NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• ackvt
  • 10-01-2013, 05:08 PM
I hope the Texans do worse than .500, so McNair will be forced to dump both Kubiak and Schaub. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Not if we keep selling out the stadium. We'll be the Cubs of the NFL. As long as the owner gets rich on ticket sales why the fuck would he care? The lower the payroll the more he puts in his pockets...
BT I was able to successfully talk Daddio off the ledge bro. He's safe and sound....at least for now.... Originally Posted by Satin
You must be a smooooooooooooth talker!
I hope the Texans do worse than .500, so McNair will be forced to dump both Kubiak and Schaub. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Not if we keep selling out the stadium. We'll be the Cubs of the NFL. As long as the owner gets rich on ticket sales why the fuck would he care? The lower the payroll the more he puts in his pockets... Originally Posted by ackvt
I didn't mean McNair would be forced to "sack" them for financial reasons.
JOSH FREEMAN RELEASED
In all seriousness, as shitty as he is at times, he can fit in our offense.
Never bet against a K-Stater...
JOSH FREEMAN RELEASED Originally Posted by TheDon
What "medical" information was leaked by the Bucs? I'm not seeing it.
Texans fans the line was just moved and the 49ers are just 4 1/2 point favorites. Hard to pick a winner so I am taking the over at 43 points. Fuck it I am taking San Fran.
What "medical" information was leaked by the Bucs? I'm not seeing it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/97...bay-buccaneers

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/97...l-drug-program
The Colts did what the Texans failed to do....knock the Seahawks down from the ranks of the unbeaten.

I honestly believe the Colts will win the division.
Even muthafuckin Peyton "who hasn't had a rushing TD in 5 yrs" Manning can run a bootleg.
28 unanswered points in one quarter.
I honestly believe the Colts will win the division. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Please, Tebow, tell me you didn't just now come to that realization...
The Colts are going to beat the Texans pretty bad which will erase any doubt that Schaub has to be replaced
How about Romo throwing another game winning pass? Seriously they need to check his bank account and see if he isn't betting against the Cowboys. Time for Schaub to suck on national tv.
Miami Palmetto Middle School?