nothing reply anything you want

I miss OCD, he hasnt posted in minutes... : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered

Members You Miss... by lilylivered
Today 08:54 AM

Alec Baldwin... by offshoredrilling
Today 08:54 AM

your welcome Sir

I knew it wouldnt take long lol
Say his name three times and maybe he’ll go away. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What? Originally Posted by Presj22

I wonder who all got RTM'ed on in that Triggered thread, and by who ????
oh well will never know other than who's all got nailed in that pm'ed me
HELP

Joe Pags did a parody based on that song and I can't find it
Trigger Trumptards thread
rats no bans yet, I know some got pointed

I should open a more fair point trap
rather than off topic points
Sir RTM'er/s would need to trick someone for insult points (left or right )
You could always post something to get yourself banned of that's what you are anxious about! Lol
You could always post something to get yourself banned of that's what you are anxious about! Lol Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Na, ifs fun hanging on at 24 Sir
if it happens oh well

but would not a point trap that left or right could get nailed be more of a fair point trap ????
Lol
You could always post something to get yourself banned of that's what you are anxious about! Lol Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Na, ifs fun hanging on at 24 Sir
if it happens oh well

but would not a point trap that left or right could get nailed be more of a fair point trap ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
"You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PECmjB9df0w
KN95 masks distributed to House members stamped with 'MADE IN CHINA'

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Very fitting! China made. The circle is now complete
Very fitting! China made. The circle is now complete Originally Posted by winn dixie
This also explains why no recent news on Hunter. Even at a fraction of a penny, his share is easily enough for him to afford to keep his head down and sit back. I just wonder if he told his dad thank you.
This also explains why no recent news on Hunter. Even at a fraction of a penny, his share is easily enough for him to afford to keep his head down and sit back. I just wonder if he told his dad thank you. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Hunter sold the defective KN95 masks to NYS Gov Kathy. Yup the best defective masks at a higher price a kiddie slave could make. She loves her first responders and supporters
I have a love/hate relationship with early morning idiocy....
The stoopidity itself of course can be oh so annoying.... but there's nothing like administering a good bitch slapping to get the ol' ticker going.....