For those who need proof of election fraud....

You are just strange. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Having you call me that is confirmation of your perception of the World ...

..... Charlie Manson probably thought I was "strange" also.

What you find "strange" about me is your distorted viewpoint. You do no good trying to help people with the education you learned if all you do is make up shit about people and events to fit a lameass agenda that attempts to project your status in life by tearing down others ... you're not getting ahead and demonstrating to others without how to get ahead by trying to lower others' status. All you do is lower respect for yourself.

What you find "strange" about me is your distorted viewpoint. You do no good trying to help people with the education you learned if all you do is make up shit about people and events to fit a lameass agenda that attempts to project your status in life by tearing down others ... you're not getting ahead and demonstrating to others without how to get ahead by trying to lower others' status. All you do is lower respect for yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover

First, I prefer agenda over narrative. Second, making shit up about people is what you do. When it comes to black women and abortion.

Third:

“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”

Booker T. Washington
First, I prefer agenda over narrative. Second, making shit up about people is what you do. When it comes to black women and abortion.

Third:

“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”

Booker T. Washington Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You really are overcome with bullshit. Are you whining about Black women (I believe the word is spelled with a capital "B," but apparently you are stuck on belittling them ....) and abortion .... I make that shit up?

So you think it's ok for government to finance the killing of Black people by encouraging abortion by financial assistance ... or are you in favor of encouraging Black people to be dependent on the government for income and housing?

Are you really in favor of keeping minorities beaten down and dependent on government to sustain themselves? Sir, that's a Democratic program and agenda, not a Republican one.

Take a closer look at the Covid19 spending spree on going!
You really are overcome with bullshit. Are you whining about Black women (I believe the word is spelled with a capital "B," but apparently you are stuck on belittling them ....) and abortion .... I make that shit up?

So you think it's ok for government to finance the killing of Black people by encouraging abortion by financial assistance ... or are you in favor of encouraging Black people to be dependent on the government for income and housing?

Are you really in favor of keeping minorities beaten down and dependent on government to sustain themselves? Sir, that's a Democratic program and agenda, not a Republican one.

Take a closer look at the Covid19 spending spree on going! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm in favor of leveling the playing field. Which is not the Republicans', if you want to put a label on it, playbook.

Just saying something has been said when you throw out a stupid statistic makes you sound like bambino. And I had a higher regard for you.

Okay, your right. Black is a proper noun in that case. But you're reaching when you write I'm "belittling them". Smells of projection.

Don't propose to think you know what I think.
why are you guys following AP's rules of grammar on certain pronouns?

Their shit is stupid as stupid does.

I recently saw an article of a black writer that had racial names capitalized. one of the rules being that white pronouns won't be capped. Well, white was capitalized in that article which broke the AP grammar rules.

go figure.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Recent strange posts are shown below . There are many many more. Cumulatively they give a perception of you....not of the World.

"Is being a Nazi comfortable for you ?"

"Allowing millions of illegal aliens to enter across the Southern (any for that matter) border and then signing them up to vote while handing them $1,000's as an enticement to vote for those who bribed them ....PROVES there was fraud .. and it's being "fixed" before 2022 elections."
why are you guys following AP's rules of grammar on certain pronouns?

Their shit is stupid as stupid does.

I recently saw an article of a black writer that had racial names capitalized. one of the rules being that white pronouns won't be capped. Well, white was capitalized in that article which broke the AP grammar rules.

go figure. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Thank you for capitalizing some of your sentences. Sir.
Recent strange posts are shown below . There are many many more. Cumulatively they give a perception of you....not of the World.

"Is being a Nazi comfortable for you ?"

"Allowing millions of illegal aliens to enter across the Southern (any for that matter) border and then signing them up to vote while handing them $1,000's as an enticement to vote for those who bribed them ....PROVES there was fraud .. and it's being "fixed" before 2022 elections." Originally Posted by VitaMan
DEM needs dimer DIM's or just more of them ????
I'm in favor of leveling the playing field. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
For you .... the appropriate phrase is ... "play ground"!

I don't pretend to know what you're "thinking" ... it doesn't take much effort at all to measure nothing.

It's a little late to cure your insecurity, ...

.... but you should work on it anyway.

Your playmate WTFDoIKnow leans on Sports Illustrated ...

... you might give it a try during the interim growth period.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 03:45 AM

Wf. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Charlie knew you?

Were you part of his gang?

Part of the prosecution?

Why did Manson think you strange?

Was it how you post like you have some legal training and always favor LE on this board except when it comes to your Lord and Saviour DJT?

WWDJTD
Per the former President.

“Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!”

He finally admitted that he is stupid or corrupt. And evidently thinks his followers are stupid or corrupt. Or he’s admitting that he really doesn’t think there was massive election fraud. With him being a self proclaimed genius and all, he knows exactly what he was typing.
Per the former President.

“Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!”

He finally admitted that he is stupid or corrupt. And evidently thinks his followers are stupid or corrupt. Or he’s admitting that he really doesn’t think there was massive election fraud. With him being a self proclaimed genius and all, he knows exactly what he was typing. Originally Posted by NoirMan
... Maybe your dumbest post on here, mate.
And that's saying something.

### Salty
Over your head I see. Let me help you out

Anybody that does not think there was not massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!

Or stated correctly

Anybody that does think there was massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!
I wouldn’t call them corrupt,