nothing reply anything you want

I have a love/hate relationship with early morning idiocy....
The stoopidity itself of course can be oh so annoying.... but there's nothing like administering a good bitch slapping to get the ol' ticker going..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
gave ya 2 x 2 likes n another thread Sir
very few clouds, sun is shinning, yup its snowing LOL living near a great lake
Sunny here : )
still sunny n snowing here LOL
Usually is here, I got both lakes that get me at times lol
If it's 32 degrees, is that freezing or melting?
hi from semi cold new orleans lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9EF7E064-9A87-4DF1-A583-C6F385EFBAAA.jpeg (109.8 KB, 251 views)
If it's 32 degrees, is that freezing or melting? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Flip a coin

Wait a minute, I hate coin flips!!!
it's cold enough that everyone should be reaching out to their local whores about warming your nuts in our mouths today
it's cold enough that everyone should be reaching out to their local whores about warming your nuts in our mouths today Originally Posted by valkyra
I need ta do the driveway first, si they be real cold
I need ta do the driveway first, si they be real cold Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
one of my buddies paid a homeless dude like ten bucks to completely shovel out his driveway. he had been completely snowed in. my buddy is shoveled out, the guy has his money - everyone is happy... maybe someone in need of money will opt for some manual labor instead??

** that someone not being me, i'm lazy af. But someone will!
There's no such thing as being too cold outside to fuck!
There's no such thing as being too cold outside to fuck! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
it just makes me want to use you to warm up me even more...
it just makes me want to use you to warm up me even more... Originally Posted by valkyra
I like your lusty charm. 👍 😍