For those who need proof of election fraud....

But you're reaching when you write I'm "belittling them". Smells of projection.

Don't propose to think you know what I think. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
In retrospect ... I don't care what you "think" .... you "think"!

The only thing that "smells" in here is your insecurity enhanced by your racism ... since you don't know me and none of my background being cute and offensive by suggesting I am a racist is your racism in full blast ....

... but you made my point about your fundamental ignorance, which you attempt to hide with your loudmouth.

Apparently you perceive that Federally subsidized abortions are for mature rich "White People" .... does that fit in with your "agenda" ("narrative") that there are more Black people in U.S. prisons/jails than White people? And I'll add to that ... your belief that White people are killing innocent Black people in Chicago or cops kill more Black people than White people?

Or is that just VM that broadcasts those "beliefs"?

Trump put minorities back to work and encouraged their venture into private enterprise and small business experiences, which is why they increased their votes for him. That had to have pissed you off ... both that he was improving their lot and they voted for him.

There's where you & VM differ with me also .... I was glad he was making a positive difference with the traditional minorities in this country .... you two clowns were upset about it....and fearful he will repeat that progress and reveal the real racists in this country.
Another sloppy post without focus and nothing to do with the thread topic. Just your ramblings. Plus making false accusations about other members. 2 this time around.

Here are some comments about your posts on other threads.

"Can you ever comment on the subject matter.
Focus.
Try and stay on topic...I know it gets harder at your age.
But you're posting just like oeb....the same vile shit over and over and over again."

PLUS.......how many times now have you called me a Nazi ?
... Maybe your dumbest post on here, mate.
And that's saying something.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Salty, for someone who claims to want to have healthy discussions, your insulting reply to that man was pretty wack. That's not much of a discussion at all, dude.

Look, not everyone falls for Trump's gaslighting bullshit. That's why he is gone. The Trumpsters can cry this and cry that, but the bottom line is that stupid motherfucker is gone and will never be back as POTUS.

This country will wise up and stop electing these completely inept geezers to be the most powerful person in the world. And I can't even honestly say they are the most powerful anymore because our current and former president are such laughingstocks. I don't think the world really even takes us seriously enough to even fear the power that the POTUS should have. Hell, I don't think domestically, rational people even fear them because Biden and Trump are such a fucking joke. I know I sure don't - a horrible businessman con artist and a zombie. Yeah, two great choices only if you want to live in bizarro world.
I’ve been insulted by far better than Salty. Doesn’t bother me at all. I’m sure he’s realized at this point that what I posted makes all the sense in the world even if he disagrees with it. Trump, being a genius and Ivy League graduate, surely knew that his use of a double negative actually says that people who claim to see election fraud are stupid and corrupt. His words, not mine.
Look, not everyone falls for Trump's gaslighting bullshit. That's why he is gone. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Another keeper for 2024. Trump is not gone.

In retrospect ... I don't care what you "think" .... you "think"!

But . . .

The only thing that "smells" in here is your insecurity enhanced by your racism ... since you don't know me and none of my background being cute and offensive by suggesting I am a racist is your racism in full blast ....

... but you made my point about your fundamental ignorance, which you attempt to hide with your loudmouth.

Apparently you perceive that Federally subsidized abortions are for mature rich "White People" .... does that fit in with your "agenda" ("narrative") that there are more Black people in U.S. prisons/jails than White people? And I'll add to that ... your belief that White people are killing innocent Black people in Chicago or cops kill more Black people than White people?

Or is that just VM that broadcasts those "beliefs"?

Trump put minorities back to work and encouraged their venture into private enterprise and small business experiences, which is why they increased their votes for him. That had to have pissed you off ... both that he was improving their lot and they voted for him.

There's where you & VM differ with me also .... I was glad he was making a positive difference with the traditional minorities in this country .... you two clowns were upset about it....and fearful he will repeat that progress and reveal the real racists in this country. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you don't care what he thinks either then. Right?
Another keeper for 2024. Trump is not gone. Originally Posted by LexusLover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxSaT6CNr8I

Anybody who thinks this fuckin' idiot should be president again is as stupid as anybody who doesn't add anything to any discussion other than repeating self-triggering outbursts like "commie bastard"!

They're just red-state cartoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST5EDqVntv0
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 01:27 PM
Per the former President.

“Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!”

He finally admitted that he is stupid or corrupt. And evidently thinks his followers are stupid or corrupt. Or he’s admitting that he really doesn’t think there was massive election fraud. With him being a self proclaimed genius and all, he knows exactly what he was typing. Originally Posted by NoirMan
... Maybe your dumbest post on here, mate.
And that's saying something.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You do realize he was quoting as Trump tweet with a double negative that make the meaning of what was trying to say... exactly the opposite meaning for what was tweeted.
You do realize he was quoting as (sic) Trump tweet with a double negative that make (sic) the meaning of what was trying to say... exactly the opposite meaning for what was tweeted. Originally Posted by WTF
So I guess trumpy is just like you... too stupid and lazy to edit his typos!
Anybody who thinks this fuckin' idiot should be president again is as stupid .... Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Your insecurity is drooling all over the keyboard. Given your daily and regular demonstrations of ignorance ... you're not qualified to evaluate others and any lameass attempt merely confirms just how low-level and remarkably shallow you are.

You voted for Bitten .... and ... Kumola .... that's your value!

How's it feel to be down in the 30's and 20's on your decision making? At least WTf uses Sports Illustrated!

Struggle to grow up and don't rely on your parents' laudatory remarks. I suppose they don't want to hurt your feelings.

You voted for Bitten .... and ... Kumola .... that's your value!

How's it feel to be down in the 30's and 20's on your decision making? At least WTf uses Sports Illustrated!
Originally Posted by LexusLover

Get a grip. You're assumptions and sophomoric insults are fodder for simple analysis. But, then again, I don't care what you think.

You are an easy target.
You do realize he was quoting as Trump tweet with a double negative that make the meaning of what was trying to say... exactly the opposite meaning for what was tweeted. Originally Posted by WTF
... Of course I do. Which is WHY it was a silly thing
to post. Noir surely knew what Trump meant.

### Salty
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
DECEMBER 4, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
So I’m gonna order goes d’oeuvres for the table in this thread.

Take some of these and enjoy the rest of the thread, fellas.