Members You Miss...

Anybody know what Jimmie Gibson did wrong???

martiniwithonion
BANNED

Encounters: 31 Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Someone's an olive fan....
Anybody know what Jimmie Gibson did wrong???

martiniwithonion
BANNED

Encounters: 31 Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
He's back....
That was quick...
Missing in Smallbany….

Kiraxxx
BANNED

User ID: 251126
My Image Gallery
My ECCIE Reviews
Perfidy
BANNED

PhoenixFux
BANNED Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
what's new????
ByeDonaldTrump
BANNED

shot n sweet n gone, Well that entertainment is over till the next handle.
lasted longer this time, but only 2 posts
How does someone get banned with only two posts?
How does someone get banned with only two posts? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
many wish ya knew
but his//her mostly is stalking members female and male on icky and in real life its seems.
OCD has been pretty quiet....
Beuhler?
Anyone?
I miss banging Grace Hopewell on a bi weekly basis for five years. What a great fuck and quite intelligent which was an added plus. She would tell me that I was one of her top 2 fucks and made her cum the most along with some other dude. And liked my burly dad bod calling me Papi when we hit it. I went nuts when she called me Papi. She left Rochester and seems to be Happy with some guy. Come back Grace! Lol
She would tell me that I was one of her top 2 fucks and made her cum the most along with some other dude. Originally Posted by Italianstud
She told me the same thing! I must have been the other guy! But she called me "Big Daddy"
Lol. I think she told multiple guys. She was quite the saleswoman to be honest. She told me she faked orgasm with most of her guys but not with her “top two”. I could tell when she would orgasm becasue her pussy would just clamp up like I’ve never felt before with anyone else. So hot. Anyways Ben or “big daddy” did you fuck her in the chair in front of the mirror. ? Trying to fi it’s out who introduced her to that. I want to thank them personally because it was ridiculous how she would ride me in that and just watching her in the mirror go up and down was ridiculous
Miss Winterfun