Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

hmmmm im still thinckn about that one
Are the rockets playing tonight. Originally Posted by Albr23

no they are not.

there is no back 2 back 2 back games in the nba O.o
If I were to go out for Halloween, I would have to become my character. It would definately be an original and it would horror for real.

One year I went with a machete, a wig, a mask on top of another mask and was in a rain slicker head from toe. As I was younger I had to abide by a few rules that barred me drenching it in something to resemble blood. I was thinking Red Dye and Karo syrup. Oddly enough, I was walking the streets with a machete looking like a slasher for real.

If i was compelled, I think dytopian mutant cannibal would be bad ass.
Uhh I think I'm gonna take it back to 10 yr old vampire.
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out
Originally Posted by Max Rax
hola! Originally Posted by hornfreak
First warning use full sentences, thank you for playing.
Im going as a prostitute.....i will be the one walkn around naked
"We have a full pack of cigarettes, a half a tank of gas, and we are a 150 miles away from Chicago. Hit it."

Would you like to guess the name of the movie? Originally Posted by Cooper
Sorry man I missed that movie, what's the name of it.
anybody wanna be my pimp? lol
Im going as a prostitute.....i will be the one walkn around naked Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I'll be your John naked in the car that I'll pick you up.
anybody wanna be my pimp? lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Even better don't have to pay for the goods.
ill do it ill do it!
Albr23 you wished.....you would be the smallest pimp alive...lol
Only if I can make you my bitch!
Damn I'm getting lucky on Halloween a pimp named Adam with Eve and his hooker=party.
Sorry man I missed that movie, what's the name of it. Originally Posted by Albr23
Might anyone else wish to take a gander?

Hint: "I'm a soul man..."

I would sing the song, but it might do harm to your ears.