Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

where are you Albr
Yea, all my post are usually about winning Max and babydolls sweet ass.
Sorry for ratting you out futile but we have to start getting rid of the excess crowd. Originally Posted by Albr23
I like where this is going. We are all soon to turn on each other.

But dont take it personal. I love you all in every other thread, just not in this thread.
How many thumbs? Originally Posted by Albr23
I strongly suggest that anyone watch these movies. They are absolutely hilarious.
Still a hater in my book.
Oh oh someone is hating, oh well I guess Rick Ross music don't count. Originally Posted by Albr23

ok i take that back....forgive me oh master
Oh oh someone is hating, oh well I guess Rick Ross music don't count. Originally Posted by Albr23
Rick ross is so fake. How the hell do you push powder and work as a CO in a jail at the same time?
So who else wants to hate?
Sorry do you meet the height limit of 6feet and above. Originally Posted by Albr23
Don't Ned to buddy. My pimp hand is waay strong.
Aren't them both the same person.

Please pick one
A) yes
B) no Originally Posted by Albr23
No. Isnt Money Mike the guy from friday?
Rick ross is so fake. How the hell do you push powder and work as a CO in a jail at the same time? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke just as an advise don't let bds see this. Oh never mind I think she will.
You know you love me Albr23 if it wasnt for me this thread would SUCK....well maybe not suck but it wouldnt be as cool
No. Isnt Money Mike the guy from friday? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Played by non other than Kat Williams so the answer is ?
I'm no hater. I simply find this exercise funny.
You know you love me Albr23 if it wasnt for me this thread would SUCK....well maybe not suck but it wouldnt be as cool Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I still got love for you babygurl.