NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Who is the next best quarterback?

And please stop that pass to the tight end in the flat...GOSH! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
My list is as follows:

Johnny Menziel
Brett Hundley
Tajh Boyd
Aaron Maurrey
Derek Carr
Zachary Mettenburger

I have Mariota one and Bridgewater two.
These muthafuckas are straight up PATHETIC!!!!!!

THE RAMS??? THE MUTHAFUCKING RAMS???

You let one of the weakest teams in the NFL come in your house and stomp a mudhole in your ass!! What kind of fuck shit is that????
Don, you must know your college ball, you have QBs listed I never, ever heard of, excepting Murray and Meizeil!
These muthafuckas will NOT beat the Chiefs in KC next week.

I was at this sports bar earlier today and folks actually CHEERED when Schaub got hurt. I know folks hate the man but that was fucked up.

TJ Yates must got Schaubitis because now that muthafucka is throwing pick-6's!

If any of these crazy ass fanatics wanna go to somebody's house, the need to find out where the fuck Kubiak lives. They need to find out where the fuck McNair lives as well!

This is some BULLSHIT!!!!
Schaub has taken his last snap as Texans. Yates and Keenum to play rest of rear and next year there will be a new QB
These muthafuckas will NOT beat the Chiefs in KC next week. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Sweet sweet thrashing a comin'

I was at this sports bar earlier today and folks actually CHEERED when Schaub got hurt. I know folks hate the man but that was fucked up. Originally Posted by kerwil62
No. It's not.

TJ Yates must got Schaubitis because now that muthafucka is throwing pick-6's! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Looked similar to the plays Kubiak called before

If any of these crazy ass fanatics wanna go to somebody's house, the need to find out where the fuck Kubiak lives. They need to find out where the fuck McNair lives as well! Originally Posted by kerwil62
I agree on Kubiak. I just wanna laugh at the dumbass when they broadcast it on the news

This is some BULLSHIT!!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
It's funny to me now to be honest
Must follow the rabbit down the hole
Case Keenum is the answer!
Allthough I wouldn't mind if they drafted Teddy Bridgewater
  • Satin
  • 10-13-2013, 03:09 PM
I can't believe what I just witnessed. I'm not even sure what to say...

They have some serious decisions to make now. I'm not sure how bad Dopey is hurt. If he is, they need to see what TJ can do and also activate Keenum. Yates looked like shit. Might be best to take the cap hit on Dopey, get rid of TJ and either ride with Keenum or draft a QB. As Don pointed out, the draft is strong with QB's this year.

Solemate, you're welcome man. I can see you get it....too bad Kubes and Rick Smith doesn't.....

I'm concerned about my buddy Daddio. Brace yourself folks while he makes it to the Icky to post. It might be epic....
  • bbkid
  • 10-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Schaub has taken his last snap as Texans. Yates and Keenum to play rest of rear and next year there will be a new QB Originally Posted by BigLouie
A BOLD prediction, bud. Not that I would hate to see that happen, I'm just wonderin'.
Don, you must know your college ball, you have QBs listed I never, ever heard of, excepting Murray and Meizeil! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Keeping up with the CFB season has been a lot more fun that than watching this Texan's team this year. UH Cougars are 5-0

The QB class for next years draft is going to be loaded with studs. Can't see us winning in KC next week, so I say bring on the losses, the higher we get, the better QB we can get...
Also disappointed in our players on defense complaining about the fan reaction, but as far as their play? They were all like, "We'll be okay,"....Uhhh, these guys are NOT okay, especially on defense. Lot of bad play going on there, Secondary was confused, Manning got burned early in what should have been an easy TD for the Rams. Ed Reed (AKA coach Reed) has been a complete non-factor and couldn't bring down ZACH STACEY of all people (LoL)?

Brian Cushing is also having a pretty poor year right now after a good start in the first few games, that play early in the game on that third down he had...brutal.

Merciless got owned by Jake Long all day.

Special teams, no need to even comment on that...

We lost to a Rams team that got blown the Fuck out by the Niners at home, and lost to at Dallas 31-7.

Btw DJ Swearinger is not that good, doubt this guy is the long term answer for the team, looking like we blew that pick along with Sam Montgomery. We hit on Nuk, but we can't blow the 2nd and 3rd round picks.
00G0G_iSR1kNrzPak_600x450.jpg

LOL. I LOVE IT!!! TEXANS SUCK!!
Case Keenum is the answer!
Allthough I wouldn't mind if they drafted Teddy Bridgewater Originally Posted by Gator42
Of course Keenum is the answer...I wonder what college he attended, oh yeah

Satin, playa..looks like we're in the same boat this year my man, both are teams have lost 4 in a row this season, although my Steelers just ended there skid today!

steelersfriend.gif

FinebergPoster.jpg

tumblr_lf5hxcuje71qeslgso1_500.jpg
Alright Mothafuckers, you asked for the Daddio explosion here it comes!!!!

Like I yelled as I was leaving my seats today "Kubiak can Suck My Dick"!!!!!!

Our entire team looked like shit today!! That is coaching. You are right you fucking bitch of a coach "IT'S ON ME" is what Kubes will say. He is right, this pile of shit is on you Kubes!!! How can a team with this much talent get totally ass raped at home by the youngest team in the NFL? COACHING!!! Jeff fisher just had Kubes tap out and stop breathing. Total coaching mismatch!!! Next week Andy Reid will probably sit on Kubes face until Kubes taps out.

Wade Phillips thinks he is going to be named interim coach, Fuckthat you fat fuck!! Your D just Let Zac Stacy run all day on you. Zac fucking Stacy??? And Sam "cross eye" Bradford look good. And the special teams coach can choke on my fat dick as well. I would cut Keyshawn Martin somebody needs to fucking feel the wrath he doesn't do shit and we have plenty of receivers that can not do shit just like him!!

If that Cunt Kubiak starts Schaub next week and I think he will, I WILL NOT renew my season tickets next year. I will go take a shit on Bob MCNair's front porch and ring his doorbell.

It doesn't matter who the QB is, the rest of the league knows the Waffle House menu better than our own stupid mother fucking titty sucking no ball son of a bitch coach of ours.

FUCK YOU KUBIAK!!!!! SUCK MY DIiIIIIIIIIiIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to hear from MCNair? How can he stomach this horse shit??? End the madness McFuck and clean fucking house!!! NOW!!!!!!