Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Been a good boy, that leaves me out. Ya'll carry on without me.
I know it will be tough, but if you all pull together I know you
can do it. Just keep Mijo chained up until the last minute. Originally Posted by bojulay
I don't do 'sloppy lasts'. Shayla wants this DICK first. Check yourself!
Perfectly normal if there is such a thing! Originally Posted by Still Looking
WTF is up dude! I've seen your schedule and compared to you I'm a Monk NOT p.r.i.e.s.t

Damn...Much props. Glad you popped the 'cherry' too. She looks HOTTT! How was today? LMAO!
WTF is up dude! I've seen your schedule and compared to you I'm a Monk NOT p.r.i.e.s.t

Damn...Much props. Glad you popped the 'cherry' too. She looks HOTTT! How was today? LMAO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
A man whore must do what a man whore must do! LOL
PetiteAssMan I think you are spot on regarding your adoration of Shayla...I have long found her to be one of the most beautiful women posting on here and she has been at the top of my "one day I hope I meet" list for a long time. Sometime ago, I referenced her as having a "face to die for" in my thread, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=263533 I continue to feel the same....so I join you in your adoration of Shayla.
PetiteAssMan I think you are spot on regarding your adoration of Shayla...I have long found her to be one of the most beautiful women posting on here and she has been at the top of my "one day I hope I meet" list for a long time. Sometime ago, I referenced her as having a "face to die for" in my thread, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=263533 I continue to feel the same....so I join you in your adoration of Shayla. Originally Posted by johnguy
First time I met Shayla I told her she was drop dead gorgeous, her sexy brown eyes and her smile are to die for! My heart rate has never been elevated as high as when I met her, well okay.... every time we've gotten together since it gets elevated to the same level!
First time I met Shayla I told her she was drop dead gorgeous, her sexy brown eyes and her smile are to die for! My heart rate has never been elevated as high as when I met her, well okay.... every time we've gotten together since it gets elevated to the same level! Originally Posted by canuckvic
And he just keeps rubbing it in......

or pop you one. it is indeed the post you reference that first started my fascination with this woman. when i seen that pic i was floored. since then i spend way to much time thinking , daydreaming fantasizing about that woman. i truly believe she is the most beautiful woman i have seen be it in person, on line on tv or in print. while i pray to enjoy her just once i hope you also one day get to enjoy her. based on the posts since july there are dozens maybe hundreds of guys who share that feeling about this woman and i think everyone can thank you or blame you for getting them hooked on this beautiful woman
PetiteAssMan I think you are spot on regarding your adoration of Shayla...I have long found her to be one of the most beautiful women posting on here and she has been at the top of my "one day I hope I meet" list for a long time. Sometime ago, I referenced her as having a "face to die for" in my thread, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=263533 I continue to feel the same....so I join you in your adoration of Shayla. Originally Posted by johnguy
envious of you and thrilled for you. life is short , this board is filled with hate at times. life should be fun. you got to see feel touch and taste one of the most beautiful things on this earth and i am happy for you. i hope you get to enjoy that experience once or a million more times but that first time can never be taken away. congratulations
First time I met Shayla I told her she was drop dead gorgeous, her sexy brown eyes and her smile are to die for! My heart rate has never been elevated as high as when I met her, well okay.... every time we've gotten together since it gets elevated to the same level! Originally Posted by canuckvic
have had 2/3rds of my bucket list cv with shayla and sl with sonya playmate. how bout someone here tell me how they had dallas rain and then i can realize the rest of my board completed my bucket list.
Miss Canada... All Camel Toes Are Not A Like! LOL
I am going to fuck the Canadian(Canuck) out of Shayla!!! Make her an adopted Daughter of Texas (Houston specifically). LOL
I am going to fuck the Canadian(Canuck) out of Shayla!!! Make her an adopted Daughter of Texas (Houston specifically). LOL Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You made me choke on my drink - that was hilarious!!! Kudo's
I am going to fuck the Canadian(Canuck) out of Shayla!!! Make her an adopted Daughter of Texas (Houston specifically). LOL Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
And the plan is???
Hahahaha, ohhhh dear. I guess this is where I tell you I'm American. You can fuck half the Canadian out of me.
Hahahaha, ohhhh dear. I guess this is where I tell you I'm American. You can fuck half the Canadian out of me. Originally Posted by Shayla
Yessss! I'll take that!
Now all I have to do is make you a Texan...