The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Posted in the wrong place
I thought the Cowboys had a good 2023 Draft, and I love me some Duece Vaughn, the guy has the heart of a lion!

NBA finalists? I'll take the Bucks and Nuggets. The East is so much better than the West. What happened? It wasn't long ago that the West was dominant. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This is off topic because it is an NFL thread, not an NBA thread, but what happened is, Giannis Antetokounmpo. He changed the East to teams that exhibit hunger and effort to improve and win, from guys who just want a paycheck, ala Ben Simmons types.

So sad to see Giannis out though, I had the Bucks & Nuggets, also.
It's almost football season.

Will this be another year we get disappointed?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-deal-deadline
It's almost football season.

Will this be another year we get disappointed?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-deal-deadline Originally Posted by CG2014

Yep sure will be another disappointing season.
Yep sure will be another disappointing season. Originally Posted by golferguy55

Awsum!

Glad Jerry is consistent!
Probably, but I’ll still be watching every damn game.
Probably another we make playoffs.. maybe win a game.. and then drop it type of season.. but damn if I wont watch them all and cheer them on. Yes I will let myself think we can win it all if they look good.. and ill let myself think it can get better if we look bad.
Agree with Ricky. I just need my Fantasy Football players to ball out, ha ha
Thats the other thing im excited to start back up. Fantasy Football. Im not in anything huge.. just a few money money leagues.. buy in is like 100 for 2 of them, and 50 for another. Each are 10 teams. One of the leagues, we have been running since 2007.. and over half the league is still the original members. Fun times.
Probably another we make playoffs.. maybe win a game.. and then drop it type of season.. but damn if I wont watch them all and cheer them on. Yes I will let myself think we can win it all if they look good.. and ill let myself think it can get better if we look bad. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Yeah, that's part of being a fan. Don't forget the root word of fan is FANATIC.

The Rangers are getting it done, after a horrible 2022. They don't have a Jerry Jones impeding progress though.

I noticed the Newscasts aren't hitting us over the head, with Cowboys stories like is typical this time of year. Hope that continues. It's like seeing 2-3 opening acts at a Concert, no one really cares to hear them, and you're worn out by the time the Headliner starts.
Rangers have been a nice surprise this year. I wasnt expecting this level of play this fast... maybe in a year or two.. but ill take it. Looks like they are back on track after a shaky end to the first half.
pre-season starts 8/10,11,12,13

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/2023/PRE1/
Hey, it's good to see my thread revived for 2023!

I'm not even in Dallas anymore, I'm in the hated city of Philadelphia! Close by, anyway. For at least 5 more months, and the Eagles are my team. I pop into the Metroplex one weekend a month, just long enough to laugh at the Team you are putting on the field.

I would like to see the Cowboys go as a wild card, win a round or two, then get their butts beaten in the Championship game. Eagles winning the Super Bowl baby!
You are in Philly?

TRAITOR!!