Don't make the REAL AMERICANS angry

• WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 06:31 PM
Don't make the REAL AMERICANS angry

WTF's have infected the north...
] Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Now you're worried about Canadians?

I thought you thought you was American?

No self respecting American worries about Canadians …...or anyone else for that matter and that includes Israelis' !

We're fucking American!

No self respecting American worries about Canadians …...or anyone else for that matter and that includes Israelis' !

We're fucking American!

Originally Posted by WTF

chill dude... hes showing that antifa is active in canada and Trudeau is corrupt.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1180276365712642053

Originally Posted by Redhot1960

please make note of what's in the twitter link in the future....
please make note of what's in the twitter link in the future.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
NO!

“We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
  • oeb11
  • 10-06-2019, 07:18 AM
The DPST hypocrisy is well illustrated above.
Thank You - RH 1960

We're fucking American!

Originally Posted by WTF
Red Hot isn't an American. In fact he is very Un American, he gets so upset when he gets called out for this. Remind us Red Hot, where are you from? Be honest
Red Hot isn't an American. In fact he is very Un American, he gets so upset when he gets called out for this. Remind us Red Hot, where are you from? Be honest Originally Posted by themystic
Real AMERICANS... not some No Show sissy, like you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu3Gm5PGvRM
Real AMERICANS... not some No Show sissy, like you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu3Gm5PGvRM Originally Posted by Redhot1960
I didn't hear him say where you were from red. it will only take a second to tell us red. don't be a Scardy cat
I didn't hear him say where you were from red. it will only take a second to tell us red. don't be a Scaredy (sic) cat Originally Posted by themystic

sic sock sickem!
I didn't hear him say where you were from red. it will only take a second to tell us red. don't be a Scardy cat Originally Posted by themystic
I don't answer to people that don't know what bathroom to use...

I thought you thought you was American? Originally Posted by WTF
Red Hot isn't an American. In fact he is very Un American... Originally Posted by themystic
Gee, I didn't see that one coming!

How original! Mystic is just soooo clever!

His wit is unsurpassed!