Random Thoughts

Thanks guys. It sucks but it's a part of life.
I'm sorry Spanky
I'm sorry Spanky Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Thank you Danielle.
The new season of Game of Thrones won't premiere till July... Good thing I have American Gods to hold me over until then.
Apparently May is National Self-Pleasure Month. So, from me to all of you, from the bottom of my heart, go fuck yourselves!
Apparently May is National Self-Pleasure Month. So, from me to all of you, from the bottom of my heart, go fuck yourselves! Originally Posted by JdeHog
That's so sweet! Aww! Lol
Hangovers suck.
my random thought is why can I post without someone reading toooo much into it!!!
Hangovers suck. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Precisely why I don't drink anymore, except for the occasional glass of wine at dinner or a cocktail on a special occasion.
Hangovers suck. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I'm so glad I don't get hangovers
It would be nice if NWA had options for FBSM on the spur of the moment. Instead, I shall play Rocket League on PS4. I doubt it will give me a relaxing orgasm, but who knows. First time for everything, right?
I wonder what's the out there date a provider has been ask to do. Class reunion, comic-con date. Star wars premier. Cosplay event lol
I wonder what's the out there date a provider has been ask to do. Class reunion, comic-con date. Star wars premier. Cosplay event lol Originally Posted by Rollypolly
I've been told things I'm not at liberty to repeat, but far beyond any of that. So far beyond...
It would be nice if NWA had options for FBSM on the spur of the moment. Instead, I shall play Rocket League on PS4. I doubt it will give me a relaxing orgasm, but who knows. First time for everything, right? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I mean, the controller vibrates when you score a goal. Do with that information what you will.
I mean, the controller vibrates when you score a goal. Do with that information what you will. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Don't think I haven't tried. It just doesn't last long enough!