Mueller Report-Volume ll - Obstruction of justice.

Steve Bannon, under oath, says Roger Stone was WikiLeaks' "access point" to Trump campaign

... when Bannon was asked why he emailed Stone on Oct 4, 2016 — the date WikiLeaks announced the dump of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's emails — Bannon replied, "Because Roger was the guy who knew about WikiLeaks and knew Julian Assange."

In the era of the most corrupt administration in history is Perjury even a crime. If so the fat lying bastard will have to defend his written responses to Mueller.

It ain’t over till it’s over.
Steve Bannon, under oath, says Roger Stone was WikiLeaks' "access point" to Trump campaign

... when Bannon was asked why he emailed Stone on Oct 4, 2016 — the date WikiLeaks announced the dump of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's emails — Bannon replied, "Because Roger was the guy who knew about WikiLeaks and knew Julian Assange."

In the era of the most corrupt administration in history is Perjury even a crime. If so the fat lying bastard will have to defend his written responses to Mueller.

It ain’t over till it’s over. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Stop the babbling and explain what you are trying to say.

What Perjury? What crime?

Lots of innuendo, no substance, which reflects the left's actions to a tee.
Stop the babbling and explain what you are trying to say.

What Perjury? What crime?

Lots of innuendo, no substance, which reflects the left's actions to a tee. Originally Posted by eccielover
Do your own homework and read the written answers of the fat lying bastard asked in writing by the Mueller team. I doubt you will, I suspect you’ll wait for one the fat lying bastards propaganda barkers to give you your opinion.
Looks like the handwriting is on the wall. Just that moist of you can’t read.
Do your own homework and read the written answers of the fat lying bastard asked in writing by the Mueller team. I doubt you will, I suspect you’ll wait for one the fat lying bastards propaganda barkers to give you your opinion. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Hey, it's you making some babbling "ass"ertation without providing even a link to what you are "supposedly" quoting.

Typical bullshit lack of debate capability. Guessing your source is less than reputable if you fail to site it.
this obstruction of justice thing is irrelevant if it is based on an illegal and invalid premises.

this what will come out of Durham's investigation on this Russian collusion investigation.
Hey, it's you making some babbling "ass"ertation without providing even a link to what you are "supposedly" quoting.

Typical bullshit lack of debate capability. Guessing your source is less than reputable if you fail to site it. Originally Posted by eccielover
Like I said there’s a 400 page report that includes the written answers from the fat lying bastard. Had you taken the time to read the report you would know what I’m referring to. Had I posted the actual report you would scream fake news because your savior demands you do so.

Do your own fucking work!
Like I said there’s a 400 page report that includes the written answers from the fat lying bastard. Had you taken the time to read the report you would know what I’m referring to. Had I posted the actual report you would scream fake news because your savior demands you do so.

Do your own fucking work! Originally Posted by Jaxson66

I must say though, whatever your posting style, I sometimes wish credit was clear. Or clearer. I can Google the title and get the article or opinion. I do the work. But links help. Funny as fuck none the less.

Plus, I would like to know by your posts where the piece stops, and yours starts. Good shit Jax.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Poor self-deluded DPST's
Blinded by TDS and hatred.

Seek help

It ain’t over till it’s over. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-s...er-2019-11-08/

Do your own fucking work! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And that report has been relegated to the scrapheap of history. It’s as irrelevant as you are.
. Full text of Mueller’s questions and Trump’s answers

SPECIAL COUNSEL’S OFFICE:

c. Are you aware of any communications during the campaign, directly or indirectly, between Roger Stone, Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, or Rick Gates and (a) WikiLeaks, (b) Julian Assange, (c) other representatives of WikiLeaks, (d) Guccifer 2.0, (e) representatives of Guccifer 2.0, or (f) representatives of DCLeaks? If yes, describe who provided you with this information, when you learned of the communications, and what you know about those communications.

TRUMP:

Response to Question II, Part (c): I do not recall being aware during the campaign of any communications between the individuals named in Question II (c) and anyone I understood to be a representative of WikiLeaks or any of the other individuals or entities referred to in the question.

https://apnews.com/98f22511be924ced895ce5c0bfedfe37
And that report has been relegated to the scrapheap of history. It’s as irrelevant as you are. Originally Posted by bambino
That’s how fucking stupid you are, the hearing isn’t closed , the staff is working every day while the god damn trump party is pulling conspiracy theories out their aching pussies.
That’s how fucking stupid you are, the hearing isn’t closed , the staff is working every day while the god damn trump party is pulling conspiracy theories out their aching pussies. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
It’s how stupid you are. The office was closed.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/29/72788...sel-probe-ends

The Pit Bull is gone:

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/14/70310...-may-be-ending
It’s how stupid you are. The office was closed.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/29/72788...sel-probe-ends

The Pit Bull is gone:

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/14/70310...-may-be-ending Originally Posted by bambino
Typical ignorant response from the devoted piss boy troll.

Yeah the Mueller inquiry ( investigation) is closed but the House judiciary committee hasn’t closed their inquiry. Are you to fucking stupid to know the difference?