New Private Forum Proposal

Tara showed me the texts she sent you trying to make a ends and to move on. Why can't people just get along?
Cancun in June, hell yes.
Bestman/Tara, you are projecting yourself ...
Not everyone has 2 handles ... Why the accusation now? ... Jealousy? affected interests? Hummmmmmm ...
Many people here know me personally without the need of any technical ruling ...
So Bestman/Tara ... Go and F ...nevermind
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Love it
You are one jealous person aren't we? Making threats to Tara on the board? You need to be watching your own self sweetie of what is coming your own way Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Saved for posterity.

And other stuff....
Saved for posterity. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Tara needs to be watching her own self? Sounds like another threat made from thn herself
Tara needs to be watching her own self? Sounds like another threat made from thn herself Originally Posted by Bestman200600
That was a quote of what you/he/she/it wrote in reference to THN.

Try to keep up, sweetie.
Saved for posterity.

And other stuff.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Don't worry her threat to Tara has been saved for lawyers and other stuff to.
Don't worry her threat to Tara has been saved for lawyers and other stuff to. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Great to not have to worry about that. That's a weight off of everybody's mind.

Thanks!!!!
Great to not have to worry about that.

Thanks!!!! Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Your welcome
Your welcome Originally Posted by Bestman200600
You're

Your spelling and grammar seem to take a turn for the worse whenever you're defending Tara. It's almost as if two different people are inhabiting your handle at the same time. But I'm sure that's not it....

ijs
How about to too which it concerns or there their? Hey where is fletch..
How about to too which it concerns or there their? Hey where is fletch.. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
The paranoia about perceived threats is the real give away. The spelling and grammar are just icing on the cake.

Or at least that's what I thinck
You don't have the balls ... correction, you don't have balls ... T
You are one jealous person aren't we? Making threats to Tara on the board? You need to be watching your own self sweetie of what is coming your own way Originally Posted by Bestman200600
You don't have the balls ... correction, you don't have balls ... T Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Well, duh. You're talking to Tara.

Of course, she could have had testicles added on in her last procedure.

ijs
Just to be clear, I have not made any threats against anyone. If you believe I have, again, please take it up with admin and stop hijacking this thread with numerous false accusations.

Guess we can see why this didn't get closed.