"Je Suis Nigeria"?

At least I got one stump broke. Sorry for you... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Per rumors, that's what your boyfriends say, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: "broke, short and stumpy".

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Per rumors, your boyfriends think it's funny too, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Per rumors, that's whats my boyfriends say, Stumpy "broke, short and stumpy".

Per rumors, my boyfriends think it's funny too. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

They are your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

They are my boyfriends, . Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I started reading this topic and discovered it quickly turned into a pile of steaming shit. But I noticed one kind of demented thing. Two posters with over 100 posts each in this one conversation. That's some serious time spent on, literally, shit. IBHankering, why do you let I'va Biggen drag you around by the nose?
I started reading this topic and discovered it quickly turned into a pile of steaming shit. But I noticed one kind of demented thing. Two posters with over 100 posts each in this one conversation. That's some serious time spent on, literally, shit. IBHankering, why do you let I'va Biggen drag you around by the nose? Originally Posted by TGBeldin
'Dementia', you say? Your considerable expertise on said subject -- considering you do live in D.C. -- is obviously that of a patient's.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I think IB is doing the board a favor. By keeping LittleEva occupied here, he keeps Eva from soiling himself on other threads. Thank you for your sacrifice, IB!
I think IB is doing the board a favor. By keeping LittleEva occupied here, he keeps Eva from soiling himself on other threads. Thank you for your sacrifice, IB! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Think you missed the point as usual dull knife. With a little help the idiot has trashed his own thread. I was glad to help.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I started reading this topic and discovered it quickly turned into a pile of steaming shit. But I noticed one kind of demented thing. Two posters with over 100 posts each in this one conversation. That's some serious time spent on, literally, shit. IBHankering, why do you let I'va Biggen drag you around by the nose? Originally Posted by TGBeldin
Enjoy your time here, TGBeldin. IBIdiot is easily distracted ... especially when his "legitimate" discussion points are challenged, refuted or ridiculed.

But I suspect you've seen some of that too.

What was the topic of this thread again? Emoticons?

Enjoy your time here, TGBeldin. IBIdiot is easily distracted ... especially when his "legitimate" discussion points are challenged, refuted or ridiculed.

But I suspect you've seen some of that too.

What was the topic of this thread again? Emoticons?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one on this board has ever been substantively refuted by either you or your barnyard butt-buddy from Kansas, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. In fact, it's you and Stumpy the Inbred Chimp that are "factually challenged", bald-faced liars and the subjects of legitimate ridicule, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

No one on this board has ever been substantively refuted by either you or your barnyard butt-buddy from Kansas, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. In fact, it's you and Stumpy the Inbred Chimp that are "factually challenged", bald-faced liars and the subjects of legitimate ridicule, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering