Facesitting

I know but it sucks to be so far away from Dallas limits my availability to have mistress sit on my face.
I love that this thread is still alive. I cant wait to feel my lips being gingerly licked and sucked on while i smother my obedient slave and drip my sweet pussy juices down his face. The handcuff idea is my favorite. Tie him down, blind fold him, and before he knows it my tight chocolate cakes are coming down upon him and grinding ferociously. You cant cum into mama comes first!
I love that this thread is still alive. I cant wait to feel my lips being gingerly licked and sucked on while i smother my obedient slave and drip my sweet pussy juices down his face. The handcuff idea is my favorite. Tie him down, blind fold him, and before he knows it my tight chocolate cakes are coming down upon him and grinding ferociously. You cant cum into mama comes first! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Lord, but I got hard just reading YOUR thread with no blue pill in sight. If you should ever tour north, come to Tulsa and re-enact the above scene with me and ON me!
i hope Sanaa lets me do that someday nonstop for hours and hours
Hmmmmmm maybe I can do some serious smothering with this?

Hmmmmmm maybe I can do some serious smothering with this?

Originally Posted by Victoria Fox
Bring it!
mmmm yummmy!!
Facesitting, sound like fun ( =
^ I wanna smell
Smell, Lick, Suck..........Thats what its ALL about.........
Victoria, you are smokin HOT
Smell, Lick, Suck..........Thats what its ALL about......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Miss A

That sums it up. No more need be said.

Tigerbeemer
Miss A

That sums it up. No more need be said.

Tigerbeemer Originally Posted by tigerbeemer
you are fixin to get your chance...lol
you are fixin to get your chance...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You girls [MA & DR] are making me finally want to take the threesome plunge.
I wanna sit on your face