The Mueller report

Here in the real world Mueller stated the evidence wasn’t enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a broader conspiracy took place. There are over 140 contacts between the trump campaign and Russians and they are documented in Volume I but collusion isn’t a crime. Obstruction of Justice is a crime and Volume II has ten separate incidents of obstruction.
Barr is now involved in a conspiracy to cover up those crimes, he now claims Mueller could have made a conclusion if he chose to, so there’s nothing to stop him from doing so in the future.

Heads up...un redacted pages of Flynn’s actions regarding Russian Amb have been ordered to be made public before the end of the day. Winning! Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Mueller? you do know Mueller is no longer with the DOJ yeah? you should really keep up on current events.

so who's gonna do what exactly in the future?

inquiring posters want to know!!!
...collusion isn’t a crime. Obstruction of Justice is a crime... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Yeah, we get it. Gross negligence, er I mean "extreme recklessness" isn't a crime either. But what about deleting, smashing, hammering and bleaching hard drives containing subpoenaed emails? Could that possibly be viewed as Obstruction of Justice? By anyone? Maybe just a teensy bit?

Ya thinks?
Here in the real world Mueller stated the evidence wasn’t enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a broader conspiracy took place. There are over 140 contacts between the trump campaign and Russians and they are documented in Volume I but collusion isn’t a crime. Obstruction of Justice is a crime and Volume II has ten separate incidents of obstruction.
Barr is now involved in a conspiracy to cover up those crimes, he now claims Mueller could have made a conclusion if he chose to, so there’s nothing to stop him from doing so in the future.

Heads up...un redacted pages of Flynn’s actions regarding Russian Amb have been ordered to be made public before the end of the day. Winning! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Dontcha think Mueller knows what’s in that conversation?? Mueller unequivocally has said there’s insufficient evidence on collusion or conspiracy. It’s over and you didn’t win. Besides, Flynn’s conversation was after the election and during the transition. Which was appropriate. LOSING!!!!
It’s over and you didn’t win.... LOSING!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Hey jaxson... it's official!!

REMOVED
REMOVED

WHAT balance of power?
Angry impotence at its finest.

WHAT balance of power?
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
"Impotence" is a byproduct of listening to the likes of Chomsky.
Angry impotence at its finest. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Are you referring to your angry impotent superhero?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcXoEd8IF0g
Mueller? you do know Mueller is no longer with the DOJ yeah? you should really keep up on current events.

so who's gonna do what exactly in the future?

inquiring posters want to know!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Once the paperwork is completed Mueller will be out from under the influence of Barr. He can be brought before a closed door meeting and his personal opinion of Putin’s punk’s guilt can be asked. He’s under no obligation to prove a fucking thing because it’s his opinion against a lying corrupt president supported by a corrupt attorney general. Then who’s to be believed ,a man with a stellar reputation or a pair of lying corrupt fat bastards.
Once the paperwork is completed Mueller will be out from under the influence of Barr. He can be brought before a closed door meeting and his personal opinion of Putin’s punk’s guilt can be asked. He’s under no obligation to prove a fucking thing because it’s his opinion against a lying corrupt president supported by a corrupt attorney general. Then who’s to be believed ,a man with a stellar reputation or a pair of lying corrupt fat bastards. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

"The report is my testimony" Robert S. Mueller III

"I hope and expect this will be the only time I speak to you in this manner," Robert S. Mueller III

"We appreciate that the attorney general made the report largely public, and we do not question the attorney general's good faith in that decision." Robert S. Mueller III

Looks like Bobbo has spoken, hasn't he?
He can be brought before a closed door meeting and his personal opinion... can be asked. He’s under no obligation to prove a fucking thing because it’s his opinion... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Hey jaxboy, for that and 50 cents you can even ride the subway down to the firehouse!!
"The report is my testimony" Robert S. Mueller III

"I hope and expect this will be the only time I speak to you in this manner," Robert S. Mueller III

Looks like Bobbo has spoken, hasn't he? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Here in the real world, he is referring to televised events not closed door meetings with committees.
Shut it down
Or I will.

Focus on the topic not each other..

DS
Once the paperwork is completed Mueller will be out from under the influence of Barr. He can be brought before a closed door meeting and his personal opinion of Putin’s punk’s guilt can be asked. He’s under no obligation to prove a fucking thing because it’s his opinion against a lying corrupt president supported by a corrupt attorney general. Then who’s to be believed ,a man with a stellar reputation or a pair of lying corrupt fat bastards. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You really don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Mueller is done. Case closed. Best you head back to the station and do what you do best. Play with hoses.
IMO the focus should be on the poster who publicly admits on many of his posts that he was "Trolling before it was cool."

Trolling never helps any discussion or discussion board and just makes more work for the moderator.
Apparently No ONE can read TODAY..

Get on the OP TOPIC..