I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

@the flash 8 yes I certainly do.
@jcm800 idk what ever is out at the time.i'm not much of a movie
goer havn't been to one since 1995.

okay guys stay calm the 28th is still not here a lot
of things need to happen in order for this to be a success.
planning, budgeting, close yet so far away.
... a lot of things need to happen in order for this to be a success ... budgeting ... Originally Posted by kusmaldo
I hope you plan to tell us that was an error. A man of means has no budget, not for the dime peice (what happened to weeks in Europe, shopping in LA? was that BS?)

And I'm not waiting until the 28th either. Step your game up, Kus.
... If ya want my psyche diagnosis ... Originally Posted by M A X
I don't want mine but I have a feeling we might enjoy you discussing the OP's. Do share your learnedness with us please.
I'm excited not just dinner but,shopping movies Originally Posted by kusmaldo
which fine KC establishment you plan on dining her at? ...maybe Arby's (i'm thinking about your budget concerns)

....or is this even going to take place in KC?
if this thread gets to 6000 views should i reveal the name of the prrovider in question? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
it's creeping up on it.
@jonnyyanks of course secret to being monied, is no secret.
you must have self discipline.yeah I go to Europe sure but I watch what I spend.

@JCM800 haha very funny, Fogo de chao is good,lots of restaurants and stores down there.Five star hotel,not motel 6
or econolodge only the best for my dame.Arby's havn't eaten there since 2002
@JCM800 naahhhhh keeping a secret identity is crucial to this.
idk if I revealed her name it would create a hell storm.you may refer to her as kayla soze?..........idk
yes this will take place in KC.
I hope you plan to tell us that was an error. A man of means has no budget, not for the dime peice (what happened to weeks in Europe, shopping in LA? was that BS?)

And I'm not waiting until the 28th either. Step your game up, Kus. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Must be a mistake...Kusmaldo drives a 2005 Mercedes Benz 300E.
@JCM800 naahhhhh keeping a secret identity is crucial to this.
idk if I revealed her name it would create a hell storm.you may refer to her as kayla soze?..........idk
yes this will take place in KC. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Kusmaldo are you gonna keep your word? you said 6000 views and the name would be revealed. All men keep their word. Are you saying you're not a real man?
@flash8 no. you had it right, 05 benz 300E.
I said might reveal her name,its still a toss up.
@flash8 no. you had it right, 05 benz 300E. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Right, a man with wheels like that need not worry about budgeting, correct?
JJ
@theflash8 my budget is very big,calm down step back and take a breather this thread is working your nerves man.let me quarterback this.Vegas,LA KC I've done it.
@redwolf that's your best guest, man you should stop snooping around my profile.it will lead you a stray.