This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

There is no way in hell whoever you are describing was me. I do not even own any outlandish clothing. Nor do I go to bars. You totally have me mistaken.

I am quite experienced on how a woman should behave and dress in public and would never be so uncultured as to behave like the person you described.

If you feel the need to bash someone publicly, either get your facts straight or refrain from making up a totally fabricated encounter like you just obviously did with me.

If you care to back up your claim, I will be more than happy to meet you publicly and show you that you have made a mistake.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Seems as though everyone that has an option that is not glowing of you then you call them a liar. You did this with me and then admitted to barebacking; you said you didn't send me a PM and people asked and I forwarded it to them; and multiple people say you owe money and you don't even acknowledge that fact.

And why do you always dodge the conversation about you stealing a client's car or lie about these wonderful trips you claim to take but everyone knows where you really are "vacationing".

People know your con Kitty and you're only mad at people for pointing it out because then you can't take advantage of newbies.

Talk tough all you want but you'll always be a few days from the curb and a long-standing joke in the DFW hobby. My biggest beef with you is you're a danger and create a path of destruction everywhere you go. You have absolutely nothing to lose in life and others do and you'll take advantage of them in a second if given the opportunity.

On topic - I hope you're enjoying your retirement.

Tony Gambino, you are doing better to just keep trying to make people believe you own 95 acres in Frisco with buffalo pasture decorations. When in reality you live in a fucking trailer.

its undeveloped AG exempt land some below flood plane that I took ownership of this week, the bison/buffalo belong to the previous owner...I can acquire them for 3k, they help the AG tax exemption......but they are mean as fuck. they are cool to look at , but a longhorn or 2 would be less trouble. to develop the land is expensive, and time consuming, but it was an inheritance...whats so hard to believe? by the way I am Italian and irish...and I couldn't give a shit what a washed up overweight meemaw thinks.....its worth some cash....but to reach its potential it needs a shit ton more to make it happen, so yeah you and Urkel talk all you want...but sometimes you need a reality check......Good luck in your new Retired life!! its not the end ....its a new beginning!!.........
ps.... I bought an airstream to renovate and put up there to office out of .....so theres that

edit to add....when your completely broke and cant afford clown makeup, and a 20% interest leased car....you cant stay in the airstream........i'd rather let the fuckin bison in there.........
You do realize how far over her head you're talking don't you? I don't think she knows most people don't pay rent by the day or week, land development might not be her area of expertise. She'll come back with how affluent her upbringing was which must have been great since her parents obviously have nothing to do with her and they raised a crazy, life long BSC hooker.
You do realize how far over her head you're talking don't you? I don't think she knows most people don't pay rent by the day or week, land development might not be her area of expertise. She'll come back with how affluent her upbringing was which must have been great since her parents obviously have nothing to do with her and they raised a crazy, life long BSC hooker. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
true....her and our self loathing black friend were giving me shit about land left to me by a relative, because you know shit like that cant happen.....unless according to Ramblo, your privileged....LMAO......if I was privileged i'd have the cash to develop and sell some subdivisions.......but you cant have it all handed to you or your a Kardashian......and ramblo and kitty love them........go figure.........
And both you fucktards need a life. For real. You are both a couple of stale jokes. Stole a car... lmao. Please, get your facts straight if you want to ruin me, which is not possible for either one of you. You haven't done it yet and you're not going to do it tomorrow. You can't even do it now.

Hunni I'm still standing, still got a roof over my head, still drive a better car than you and my phone is still ringing. 
And both you fucktards need a life. For real. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
your kinda right in one way.....building homes, remodeling other homes, and trying to rebuild the airstream......too busy to have a "life"....but my crews and customers depend on me....I employ quite a few people, so I feel go about where i'm at in life....I need a dog whisperer, and some fucking fearless cowboys to move these mean ass buffalo/bison......whatever they are to someplace .......but my life is good......good luck in your retirement 29 years in the sex trade you deserve a watch!....but it wont make your holes snap back they are probably blown out....enjoy your new life and you'll get use to the depends...........now I need to figure out....feed corn or hay.....fuckin govt...........
And both you fucktards need a life. For real. You are both a couple of stale jokes. Stole a car... lmao. Please, get your facts straight if you want to ruin me, which is not possible for either one of you. You haven't done it yet and you're not going to do it tomorrow. You can't even do it now.

Hunni I'm still standing, still got a roof over my head, still drive a better car than you and my phone is still ringing.  Originally Posted by KittyLamour
cool......lets see for how long........remember you don't need this sight......you got this......Good Luck in Your Retirement!!!!
If this looks blown-out to you then you need glasses. Since you've never met me you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to me but, keep running your big mouth you're so good at it.

As for your bison:
As long as they have plenty to graze on hay is fine but when it starts getting cooler outside supplement the hay with feed corn. Plus you need to worm them if they haven't been wormed this year. If you need help moving them go to your local feed store and put a notice on the bulletin board or just ask the guys who work there and you should find help pretty quickly.

Just because the conversation is over your head Eccie214 does not mean it's over mine.

Attachment 566836

Oh...and I do need my sight, but not this site particularly.
Kitty puts the "perv" in impervious. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Thank you.

Oh and Eccie214, I did acknowledge it I said, "Show your receipts."
The correct word you were looking for is 'indiscreet', not 'indiscrete'.

BTW, what's wrong with 'deep-seated'?
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Atta Boy !!! Touche !
Kitty,

What's your booze bill a week now that you are RETIRED?
Would you skip a week or two, and give me my money? I know you told me, your Social Security checks would be hitting the check cashing place soon... But I had car problems, and that 495 dollars would come in handy pretty soon.

ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT!!! Don't let me stress you about the money, I just need it.

Have you caught up on all your ICK threads yet? You should since, I know you enjoy wine so much, it is a fun light read after a half gallon or two of Canada's finest.

Again I give you a great big thumbs up for quitting at a ripe age, ( only the weirdos really like cottage cheese thighs )

Gods speed with ya' in your new found freedom in RETIREMENT!
I'm retired. I am out of the hobby. I actually retired last week, but decided the time had come to make it official.

I have somebody special in my life who told me the words I've been waiting to hear for a long time... that I'm too good for this and he doesn't want to share me any longer. So I told him that was what I've wanted so badly to hear for so long. After I hit 50 a few years ago I thought nobody would love me, maybe my family, friends, and people online were right, that I just was a loser.

He is so great, overlooks my slight imperfections such as being a bareback cum dumpster for any guy in Dallas with $20, my age (50 is the new 40!), my significant weight gain, my volatile relationships with the tranny community, or even that I am totally BSC.

I hope to give him my everything and if all goes well, a Kenwood stereo for Christmas.

I will also say that I've done real dirty here to many and caused more pain than I ever care to remember but why should I care? Realize that we are all just trying to make it and there are many suckers that I've made my money from and that's all that really matters to me. I'm a blue blood and had to make my hustle. I may be a thief but it got me by.

Good-bye Eccie, I will never be back and thank god since I hate you fucktards. If I ever have come back I'll have pretend I've seen the light and come up with some new line of bullshit to get some suckers to see me. I have no real skills, work ethic, or ability to get along with people to do anything but take loads from the idiots on this site.

PS I will still give referrals and will keep my account open for a short while longer for that purpose.
Can't believe I didn't really look at her original post to this thread. And good luck getting your money, we all know how that will work out.
^^^^^ WAIT!!!!! You mean she is still working? She owes me money..... What the heck? All the excuses.......

Kitty........ You just ain't right.
^^^^^ WAIT!!!!! You mean she is still working? She owes me money..... What the heck? All the excuses.......

Kitty........ You just ain't right. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
No, she's retired. Don't get why there's so much confusion.