Kamala Harris Makes it Official

Trump is beatable. Harris was elected AG of Calif and Senator of Calif. The pathway to 270 electoral votes is very simple, win the same states Hillary won and flip Mich, Penn and Wisconsin. If Harris does that she will be on right side of 270 electoral votes. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You just need to understand one simple thing. Melania is a resident of the White House, Kamala Harris never will be. Kamala Harris won't survive the primaries.
Kamala Harris won't survive the primaries. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is what they said about Trump. The OP is right Harris can be at the top of the Democratic ticket. Her pathway to 270 electoral votes is quite realistic and doable.
That is what they said about Trump. The OP is right Harris can be at the top of the Democratic ticket. Her pathway to 270 electoral votes is quite realistic and doable. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Kamala Harris won't survive the primaries. When Kamala Harris blew Willie Brown's dick, she blew her chance at the White House. The dim-retards have yet to field a candidate that can beat Howard Schultz.
Kamala Harris won't survive the primaries. When Kamala Harris blew Willie Brown's dick, she blew her chance at the White House. The dim-retards have yet to field a candidate that can beat Howard Schultz. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Harris dating Brown is not as bad as Trump's "just grab the Pussy" statement that he made to Billy Bush. . Schultz is no threat. Harris has a pathway to 270 electoral college votes. Trump blew it by shutting down the government. No one in Virginia or Maryland is going to vote for him.
Harris dating Brown is not as bad as Trump's "just grab the Pussy" statement that he made to Billy Bush. . Schultz is no threat. Harris has a pathway to 270 electoral college votes. Trump blew it by shutting down the government. No one in Virginia or Maryland is going to vote for him. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Willie Brown compensated the bitch. Kamala Harris is a whore. Kamala Harris won't survive the primaries. When Kamala Harris blew Willie Brown's dick and accepted a BMW and a state job as compensation, she blew her chance at the White House. The dim-retards have yet to field a candidate that can beat Howard Schultz and Schultz while divide the dim-retard ticket when he runs as an Independent.
The dim-retards have yet to field a candidate that can beat Howard Schultz and Schultz while divide the dim-retard ticket when he runs as an Independent. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
my thought is, schultz being a centrist candidate, he will take as many or likely more votes from the other centrist candidate, president trump, should Schultz actually run, than from the radical dims, who have fallen into an abyss of squalid thought and anti-Americanism from which there is no return

forming groups of and judging everyone by skin color and gender doesn't yet quite carry the day
my thought is, schultz being a centrist candidate, its likely he will take as many or likely more votes from the other centrist candidate, president trump, should Schultz actually run, than from the radical dims Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I believe Schultz will hurt the dim-retards more than he will hurt Trump. Schultz's ideology is too much like Pelosi's to hurt Trump much. Every dim-retard that has announced is to the left of Pelosi.
Willie Brown compensated the. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump compensated Stormy Daniels. Not only did he give her cash and a chance to be on Celebrity Apprentice, he gave her the projects to study so she could do good on them. Then he had his "fix it" lawyer pay Stormy out of his own pocket or with reputard campaign money to keep silent. What a reward for Melania being pregnant with Barron. How many nights did Trump get on the couch for that one?

Harris will get the DEM nomination. She just needs to turn Mich, Penn and Wisc back to blue to get to 270.
Trump compensated Stormy Daniels. Not only did he give her cash and a chance to be on Celebrity Apprentice, he gave her the projects to study so she could do good on them. Then he had his "fix it" lawyer pay Stormy out of his own pocket or with reputard campaign money to keep silent. What a reward for Melania being pregnant with Barron. How many nights did Trump get on the couch for that one?

Harris will get the DEM nomination. She just needs to turn Mich, Penn and Wisc back to blue to get to 270. Originally Posted by adav8s28
If hildabeast couldn’t beat Big T. What makes you think KH will ?

Harris will get the DEM nomination. She just needs to turn Mich, Penn and Wisc back to blue to get to 270.
Originally Posted by adav8s28
Stormy Daniels ain't running for president, is she? Trump didn't suck dick to advance his career. Interesting comparison though, because Kamala Harris has as much chance of winning as Stormy Daniels does.
Stormy Daniels ain't running for president, is she? Trump didn't suck dick to advance his career. Interesting comparison though, because Kamala Harris has as much chance of winning as Stormy Daniels does. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Kelly Anne & Melania Cunt Face sucked dick to advance their careers. Nicki Haley wouldn't so she left. Hope Hicks sucked everyone's dick until there wasn't any dick left to suck. Trump sucked Putin's dick. Lots of dick suckers in Trumps White House
  • R.M.
  • 02-10-2019, 05:32 AM
Stormy Daniels had to pay Trumps legal fees of 293,000.
Stormy Daniels had to pay Trumps legal fees of 293,000. Originally Posted by R.M.
the check is in the mail
  • grean
  • 02-10-2019, 06:40 AM
I don't think consensual sex does the damage it use to do in politics. Maybe that's a good thing.

If voters on the right can look past Trump's indiscretions, then I'm certain voters on the left can look past Harris'.