States to President Obama........We Will Not Take Refugees

• WTF
  • 11-21-2015, 10:30 AM
if you voted for him you worked for him, past tense

ym Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
So you worked for Bush?...and as a Bush apologists still work for him.

I think you two homo's definition of working for another would not hold up in a Court of Law...i know damn well it ain't in a Court of Common sense!
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2015, 10:34 AM
Actually it has more to do with paying taxes than voting. And LL has it backwards. If you pay taxes, then THE FUCKERS WORK FOR YOU! Don't ever forget that. Fuck the political class. You pay their salaries. That means when you say jump, they'd better say "how high?" Otherwise, fire their asses!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Tell LL and neverhadabrain. ..those two lame brains think they are working for who they vote for!
The piss ants from the right are making a laughingstock of the US, France has absorbed a horrific attack in Paris, but has agreed to take 30,000 refugees. They have more balls then the limp wrists running for President in the GOP. Or governors denying entrance of refugees. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well hell EKIM, you can always bring some into YOUR home and be responsible for their care. Maybe they can help you shovel some of that shit out of YOUR barn and give you a " hand " down at those franchise 'holes that YOU'RE running for YOUR hero woomby there in KansASS ! mAke sure to offer them some ham sandwiches and beer for your first meeting with them when you go to settle them in !
Tell LL and neverhadabrain. ..those two lame brains think they are working for who they vote for! Originally Posted by WTF
No problem... I'll explain it to them after you officially come out of the closet as "tea bagger".
No problem... I'll explain it to them after you officially come out of the closet as "tea bagger".
Maybe he could sign up for woomby's Dingleberry Picking School. After all, WTF would be getting trained by a 20 year world champion ( and s champion that only uses his ONE tooth for picking those dingleberries, at THAT ! ) and it would help WTF get out of his " amateur " picker's status and make some REAL money !
The piss ants from the right are making a laughingstock of the US, France has absorbed a horrific attack in Paris, but has agreed to take 30,000 refugees. They have more balls then the limp wrists running for President in the GOP. Or governors denying entrance of refugees. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
.....there in KansASS ! mAke sure to offer them some ham sandwiches and beer for your first meeting with them when you go to settle them in ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Apparently, once Iva-Little-One burns his hand on the stove burner he believes that putting his hand back into the fire shows he has more balls!

And Rey, don't worry about Iva-Little-One having to "PROVE HE HAS BALLS"!

http://www.kansascity.com/news/gover...e45106212.html

His Governor has him "covered" on putting his home were his mouth is!

Apparently some of the whiners and "passionate" loudmouths in the Houston Metro area have forgotten the "refugees" from Katrina who MOVED TO HOUSTON ....Trying to do background checks was a waste of time and that was just around the corner IN THE UNITED STATES! My guess is Obaminable NEVER DO ONE!
Maybe he could sign up for woomby's Dingleberry Picking School. After all, WTF would be getting trained by a 20 year world champion ( and s champion that only uses his ONE tooth for picking those dingleberries, at THAT ! ) and it would help WTF get out of his " amateur " picker's status and make some REAL money ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
More of your inspirational gay rhetoric. You cannot compete on real issues and the fact that Lusty tard lauds your efforts while deriding others for the same exact thing, is a perfect illustration of his duplicitous nature and overall cuntyness
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2015, 11:22 AM
I have been on the record for a long time saying Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Buggers have Commonality
... a perfect illustration of his duplicitous nature and overall cuntyness Originally Posted by WombRaider
What kind of a stupid cunt can't spell "cuntiness"?
What kind of a stupid cunt can't spell "cuntiness"? Originally Posted by lustylad
One, like WTF, who chastises and belittles others pretending to "know it all"!

That's why he calls himself .... "WTF" ......

He doesn't know WHAT THE FUCK he's talking about.

Hey WTF don't be scared. She's just signalling you that she wants to make you happy!!!! Four times!!!!

Posting orphan pictures would violate board rules .... but you can dig them up with bomb vests on ....

... you can also find them shooting Christians in the back of the head. Cutting off Christian's heads!

Obama isn't afraid of women and orphans .... You pay for his security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't pay for yours!!!!!! He just jeopardizes it!
Well hell EKIM, you can always bring some into YOUR home and be responsible for their care. Maybe they can help you shovel some of that shit out of YOUR barn and give you a " hand " down at those franchise 'holes that YOU'RE running for YOUR hero woomby there in KansASS ! mAke sure to offer them some ham sandwiches and beer for your first meeting with them when you go to settle them in ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Apparently, once Iva-Little-One burns his hand on the stove burner he believes that putting his hand back into the fire shows he has more balls!

And Rey, don't worry about Iva-Little-One having to "PROVE HE HAS BALLS"!

http://www.kansascity.com/news/gover...e45106212.html

His Governor has him "covered" on putting his home were his mouth is!

Apparently some of the whiners and "passionate" loudmouths in the Houston Metro area have forgotten the "refugees" from Katrina who MOVED TO HOUSTON ....Trying to do background checks was a waste of time and that was just around the corner IN THE UNITED STATES! My guess is Obaminable NEVER DO ONE! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You can see it here folks, the pussyfacation of America by the dipshits. Scared of refugees, in a country of immigrants.
I'm beginning to sense a great disturbance in the force... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that's just woomby packing your fudge filled ass, assup
that's just woomby packing your fudge filled ass, assup Originally Posted by gary5912
+1 !!!!!!!
that's just woomby packing your fudge filled ass, assup Originally Posted by gary5912
You know what that disturbance feels like, don't you?
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2015, 04:17 PM
One, like WTF, who chastises and belittles others pretending to "know it all"!

That's why he calls himself .... "WTF" ......

! Originally Posted by LexusLover

I belittle and chastise hypocrites who do the same to me.

For example you pretend to know why I chose WTF as my handle.

Yet are you a "know it all"?...you will not even understand your hypocritical nature.

Fuck you think you work for the one you vote for.