Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

That chum looks pretty red...you know, like a fire truck.
It's not for minnows.

(Why it's a good idea not to take your hot babe open water diving off the coast during her period! Of course, AssUp wouldn't worry ... there are no sharks in the water off the Texas coast ... according to him!!!!)
Well then that narrows it down to the gayest MoFo ever posted on here!

No fucking straight guy would ever use jelly for jealous.

Nor say LO fucking L

or call another man 'sunshine'.

This MoFo did all three!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Is that all you got sunshine? El owe flipping el.

The jury is still out on whether you are really a man or not. I say that because of all of the cryin you do UITB.

And the jelly would be for the toast, since I'm all outta popcawn from this weekend. In fact, strawberry jelly..but only because it is red.

CArry on!
  • WTF
  • 09-25-2017, 06:26 PM

CArry on! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Now you're writing like a Backpage Hooker....

what next, all caps?

^^ lol
^^ lol Originally Posted by NightRager
No THIS ^ is LOL. ...bahaaaahaha

I can't wait for the next race.. I must say that I never really noticed that before (the 9pm race thing)

Meanwhile, I will take another gander at this goodie....

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2082365&highlight=
No THIS ^ is LOL. ...bahaaaahaha

I can't wait for the next race.. I must say that I never really noticed that before (the 9pm race thing)

Meanwhile, I will take another gander at this goodie....

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2082365&highlight= Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Heh
Now that this thread is WAAaaaaaY off the subject matter anyone up for points or should I just close this thread?

Close it since your not doing anything about the fact that the OP is a outting whore who told on herself...

This thread has been waaaay off subject since page 2
Present your proof crazy trolling whores or shut your clap holes. You can't because you have none. You have speculation and emotion. You lack fact and logic. At least be honest with yourself. I am running in a special olympics race. How did this happen? Sucked in by the retards? lol @ me.

Who am I "always" sending messages to? I originally contacted nm and sd when your current cunt buddy started this thread but nothing sense. Once because I was confused as to all this shit. They both conveniantly failed to respond. Nothing more. You're not important. I no longer care. You can fuck off. You can die. IDC. I am happy for the trees you feed. That's it.

...to think I lobbied for your previous ban early release...sad days when one misses pete.

P.s. I finally get it. You bitches are actually crushing on ym. You miss her coochiepatch. Well you are ...your 2nd bitch, old crabby clit, is just jealous.

lol.

P.s.s. Triggered enough cupcake? Originally Posted by Mythos
So you're going to tell me you see nothing wrong with this post?
Dumbass Marie got emotional and fucked up.
Question is now, will the mods ban her for having Mythos handle before guesting Yummy Marie?
Should be banned just for being stupid on the general principle.

She's laughing at you Houston mods!!!!

Inaction will make the rest of us laugh at you too!!!! Originally Posted by rockerrick
You caught that too, did you?

Hell, I wasn't aware that Amiliah was ever banned. How nice of Mythos to lobby for a new girl. So sweet. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Oooops. Do tell. Who exactly did you lobby for?

You do know you just fucked up, right? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I saw that!! I caught that quick!! AR is new and never served a ban dumbass!! You got TRIGGERED and told on yourself!! Fucking brilliant!! I may be fat but I'm no dummy. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
I never said ar was banned chunkymonkey esl got you confused? Hurry up on that wall. Originally Posted by Mythos