the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

Sorry infodumb was just trying to help out a idiot. Another case of another child left behind because he was always looking at some guy's behind. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
That would probably include MOST conditions, concepts or English words, Dim Bumbo.
You're confounding failure as meaning absence of intent, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Vis-à-vis your ignorant argument, Hitler would be excused for trying to exterminate all of the Jews simply because he failed to achieve what he wanted ... but then your ignorant, equivocating ass should know that. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you talking about my ASS again, Corpy? BTW -- You're not even speaking English. Nor are you making an attempt at a relevant comment. Simply more SQUEAK, SQUEAK, SQUEAK, from our resident gay fuck doll wannabe.

You need to try and make sense and stop trying to cover up your 8th grade hillbilly education with Words With Friends eloquence.

You ain't fooling nobody, shitbreath.
Are you talking about my ASS again Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dream on... Rectum Rider/Sucker
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hell can you pronounce cat?
Hell can you pronounce cat? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, "big pussy" I can.
Yes, "big pussy" I can. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Not surprised you are..
What I said in the title of this thread stands... Y'all will NEVER give up till you have taken ALL of our guns.. That is the Liberal mission. We have to fight to keep our guns from now till the end of time.

This is the type of traitors we are up against.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I haven't commented at all on whether or not someone is trying to take anyone's guns. I am discussing ONLY the case being brought forward to SCOTUS to decide whether or not a requirement for a CHL to carry a concealed handgun is constitutional. If it was decided that the laws in each state are constitutional, that a state has the right to require CHLs, then the decision would not affect at all any state that does not require a CHL. There is no such liberal mission that I know of to take everyone's guns. You have extremists on both sides -- there are MANY people out there who believe in absolutely NO gun restrictions. That a 5-year old should be allowed to walk down the street carrying any weapon, and carry it in any place.
What I said in the title of this thread stands... Y'all will NEVER give up till you have taken ALL of our guns. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
THATS NOT WHAT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD SAYS.

NOT ONLY IS IT AUTHENTIC FRONTIER GIBBERISH...

Not quite sure what it says. Not really an English sentence, is it?

dolt.
Relevant answer, Dim Bulbo.

As usual.

You need a towel with that?
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And what, exactly, do you believe the 2nd Amendment guarantees its citizens? That anyone can carry any weapon at any time in any place? If you answer yes, you wouldn't mind someone boarding the plane you are on with an M-16 and maybe a live grenade or two? Or you don't believe a homeowner has the right to declare his own home a "gun-free zone"?
Or you don't believe a homeowner has the right to declare his own home a "gun-free zone"? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And what, exactly, do you believe the 2nd Amendment guarantees its citizens? That anyone can carry any weapon at any time in any place? If you answer yes, you wouldn't mind someone boarding the plane you are on with an M-16 and maybe a live grenade or two? Or you don't believe a homeowner has the right to declare his own home a "gun-free zone"? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey it's photoshop boy .......yet again.