Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

I read the thread...it was a good discussion. No one "had their ass handed to them "....why boast about it, even if you think you did?
Well, anyone who wants to read the thread can, Cap'n NotBright. I said before I stand by my posts. If it props up your feeble ego to think you handed me a humiliating defeat, go ahead. Anyone capable of rational thought can read the thread. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, let's see.

One of us merely wished to set the record straight regarding a bunch of obviously erroneous claims made on a couple of websites touting an alternative tax system. The other only engaged in insults and name-calling, while making no effort whatsoever to learn anything about the subject under discussion. One of us also felt compelled to falsely claim to have taught university level economics, despite being completely unfamiliar with the concept of MPC (which is taught to all freshman economics students), and despite revealing that he had never even heard the term "tax incidence," while sarcastically and ignorantly suggesting that someone had meant to type "tax incidents." Now tell us once again: Who has the "feeble ego?" The question really shouldn't concern whether someone handed another a "humiliating defeat." Rather, it should concern who attempted to engage in reasoned discussion and make cogent points, and who participated in that thread only to do a lot of dodging, deflecting, and name-calling. Sorry, Ex-Professor, but I just don't suffer fools gladly. Especially obnoxious ones!

But don't worry, "Ex-Professor." Getting caught having engaged in a bit of resume fraud on an SHMB obviously isn't a big deal. I mean, after all, you can't get fired for it. (Thankfully for you!)

It is a bit embarrassing, though, isn't it?

I read the thread...it was a good discussion. No one "had their ass handed to them "....why boast about it, even if you think you did? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well, now, aren't you a fine one to judge such things? Of all this forum's members, you're clearly one of the slowest on the uptake, as well as one of the most annoying with your attention-seeking creation of all those redundant threads. As is obviously the case with "Ex-Professor" OldGuy, it would serve you well to learn how to pay attention and how to engage in at least some measure of critical thinking.

But I doubt that you two ignoramuses will stop kissing each other's asses any time soon!
Ah, keep living the dream, Cap'n NotBright!

Yes you are, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Day 31 begins with IBIdiot stalking me ... Trying to get the last word in on an argument he never understood.

Corpy even quoted one member's post at "no," no attention paid to context or content.

I think it's safe to say he's lost it now.
More hollow boasting "I kicked his ass".............what is the deal with you liberals......you all love to pat yourselves on the back....self esteem low much ?
Ah, keep living the dream, Cap'n NotBright!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Just who is living in a bizarre dream world, Ex-Professor? Everyone can read your posts and judge for himself. And that shouldn't be difficult.

I'll give you props for judgment and consistency in one area, though. Your constant usage of all those goofy emoticons is nicely paired with your level of maturity and intelligence!
bigtex likes the emoticons too.
He's at the other end of the dick in your mouth, Shortbus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go play in some shit, Doodieman...LOL

Doodieman...LOL? If you'd have let your kid out of the closet to watch children's shows, maybe you'd speak like a 5 year old, rather than a 3 year old, Simple Jack (LOL?)

Go play in some shit, Doodieman...LOL

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Day 31 begins with IBIdiot stalking me ... Trying to get the last word in on an argument he never understood.

Corpy even quoted one member's post at "no," no attention paid to context or content.

I think it's safe to say he's lost it now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So exactly how does responding to one of your ignorant insults constitute "stalking", you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Did you find that definition in your "Urban Dictionary", you dumb-fuck golem jackass?
Are you hijacking yet ANOTHER thread, Corpy?

Point made.
Doodieman...LOL? If you'd have let your kid out of the closet to watch children's shows, maybe you'd speak like a 5 year old, rather than a 3 year old, Simple Jack (LOL?) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
...(LOL!)
fucking moron.

You're a credit to your racist.
SPAM ALERT! Spam alert!

Whirly is back at it, trying to cover the forum with more of his ALL CAPS SHREIKING LOOK AT ME THREADS... Using only the most credible sources of Internet propaganda...if any.

Again, he's probably posted far more many anti-Obama "I hate America" threads as Obama has deserted America for the golf course.

Hold the line in assholiness.. If you MUST address the narcissist... Do it here.
I didn't get "what I want"......you moron.......leave it to you to make stupid assumptions....

The "rule of law" was changed; the AHCA stipulates the dates of compliance. Obama is changing those dates. How is changing the dates of compliance NOT CHANGING THE RULE OF THE LAW ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Whirly, you and your band of anti-Americans cried like little girls until POTUS extended the small business mandate for ACA. Then when they did, you cried about THAT. (Didn't the rule of law change then? Don't remember any complaining about it, though, from you or any of your blowbuds!)

Then you've spent the past, I don't know, TWO MONTHS, caterwauling about healthcare.gov ...

Now that the "you can keep it" issue has been addressed, you're going batshit about that.

At least Obama wasn't out playing golf...

Maybe your best bet would be a running car and a closed garage. Because AIN'T NOTHING GONNA MAKE YOU HAPPY, asshole!

KEEP 'EM COMING MR. ALL CAPS MAN. YOUR HYSTERIA IS ONLY EQUALLED BY YOUR STUPIDITY.