Daughter of Random Thoughts

+1 dahling I love me some baconMAN! You know how to make a lady smile!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Those words coming out of your mouth is borderline erotic to me 😘
How to write a pre book request:

Hey (insert provider name),

My name is (handle name) and I saw your ad on (eccie, Twitter, website). I was checking to see if you would be available on (date) at (time) for a (length of session and if it’s an in call or out call).

Here are my references: (2 would suffice but always check her ad or website for her requirements since everyone has different rules).

My contact number is (ph #). My email is address is (insert email). My best form of contact is (insert best form of contact).

I hope to have the privilege of meeting you and let me know if you have any further questions and I’ll be happy to answer!

(Handle name) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
You mean it's not:
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Are you real? Show pics to prove real. You do bare"?
Well played you ol' dog! Flattery will you get you everything, well at least a free 30 massage. Don't forget to post a review, or it didn't happen.
Time for more vitamin Z
What ever happened to Geniusman, who used to post provider pictures in their review threads??
Gman44 is still an active moderator. With the changes on ECCIE the posting of all of those pictures has been greatly curtailed.
Gman44 is still an active moderator. With the changes on ECCIE the posting of all of those pictures has been greatly curtailed. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
That’s disappointing. Can he not post pictures that fit within the guidelines?
2 minutes has to be a record.
2 minutes has to be a record. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Not if you're special lol
Go Hogs!
I never get tired of watching Band of Brothers.

"If I can't see the bugger, I can't bloody well shoot him..."

Famous last words...

Fun fact, Sgt. Denver "Bull" Randleman is from Rector, Arkansas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7kiibl4bpI
I never get tired of watching Band of Brothers.

"If I can't see the bugger, I can't bloody well shoot him..."

Famous last words...

Fun fact, Sgt. Denver "Bull" Randleman is from Rector, Arkansas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7kiibl4bpI Originally Posted by Exchequer
I loved it so much I purchased the box set of CD’s ! I can gift them to you now I have watched it so many times . Did you like Soprano’s ? That was another favorite series of mine to watch
Did you like Soprano’s ? That was another favorite series of mine to watch Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

I loved Soprano's. I guess cause all of the eating!

Damn, did they ever do any mob shit????
I loved Soprano's. I guess cause all of the eating!

Damn, did they ever do any mob shit???? Originally Posted by Exchequer
I see a movie night in our future of binge watching Sopranos !
There have been some great series
Sopranos, Breaking bad, The Wire, GoT until near the end when the show runners appears to just want it to end

There are a few things coming out that should be great if you like fantasy or SF

Remake of Dine movie, think they get it right this time
Wheel of Time on Amazon Prime. This is a huge series, 14 books. 4.4 million words. That equals GoT, Harry Potter and Bible word count. Amazon is spending more per episode than GoT so it should be well done. This series is often referred to as the bridge between LotR and GoT