Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

Still fighting the Iraq war...

"WMD's....they're not in compliance! Send in our military! "

We've seen this movie before IB. You lost the last one and hopefully the nation will not fall for this bs.
Originally Posted by WTF
Odumo lied. Kerry lied. Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 09:10 AM
Odumo lied. Kerry lied. Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I suppose Trump will soon make a speech saying Iran is secretly shipping in yellow cake and you'll want to invade!

Oh wait, Trump thinks anyone who believed that was an idiot.
I suppose Trump will soon make a speech saying Iran is secretly shipping in yellow cake and you'll want to invade!

Oh wait, Trump thinks anyone who believed that was an idiot.
Originally Posted by WTF
Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty. Trump reimposing sanctions will retard Iranian nuclear weapons program more than Odumbo's POS treaty.
Didn’t address the fact that DOTUS flipped on yet another issue, IBH.

Must be dizzying trying to figure out what side you’re on every day. A moving target.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 11:20 AM
Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty. Trump reimposing sanctions will retard Iranian nuclear weapons program more than Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You and Betty Crocker can invade Iran if they aquire yellow cake!

17 years later and all you've done is change the name from Iraq to Iran.

evidently you want to continually implement the General George Custer blueprint into battle
You and Betty Crocker can invade Iran if they aquire yellow cake!

17 years later and all you've done is change the name from Iraq to Iran.

evidently you want to continually implement the General George Custer blueprint into battle
Originally Posted by WTF
Custer was a dim-retard.

Didn’t address the fact that DOTUS flipped on yet another issue, IBH.

Must be dizzying trying to figure out what side you’re on every day. A moving target.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.
Custer was a dim-retard.

Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I just hope if we invade or go to war with Iran or NK that we sub contract out the actual military fighting portion of the wars. Shop for Soldiers of Fortune's, like the Hessians we hired in the Revolutionary war. I don't want our current veterans and soldiers losing yet another war. The military just cant get the job done. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Vietnam. Hell IB our current Commander in Chief and Military is scared of a bunch of Central American women and children. A national emergency as you say. I think MS-13 would win a border war against Trump and his army. They have machetes and about 7,500 members. Sad the President cant protect and defend America. Never happen under Obama or Clinton
I just hope if we invade or go to war with Iran or NK that we sub contract out the actual military fighting portion of the wars. Shop for Soldiers of Fortune's, like the Hessians we hired in the Revolutionary war. I don't want our current veterans and soldiers losing yet another war. The military just cant get the job done. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Vietnam. Hell IB our current Commander in Chief and Military is scared of a bunch of Central American women and children. A national emergency as you say. I think MS-13 would win a border war against Trump and his army. They have machetes and about 7,500 members. Sad the President cant protect and defend America. Never happen under Obama or Clinton Originally Posted by themystic

You're misinformed on all accounts. King George hired the Hessians, btw. And Odumbo did a piss-poor insuring Iran complied with his POS treaty -- which Iran violated day one.

You're misinformed on all accounts. King George hired the Hessians, btw. And Odumbo did a piss-poor insuring Iran complied with his POS treaty -- which Iran violated day one.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Iran didn't have a bomb when Obama left Office. I don't know if the have one now or not. I suppose I could do like you and just say they did and find some bullshit internet source to claim it was true. Kind of like your Flynn being acquitted nonsense that you and Lexy are obsessed with. No matter how hard hes tried, Trump hasn't been able to fuck up everything Obama saved our country from. Trump is riding Obamas coat tails on the economy Obama fixed. Iran still doesn't have a bomb thanks to Obama. General Motors is still in Business thanks to Obama. People who had pre existing conditions still have access to healthcare insurance. And Obama was never accused of being involved in any crimes. Trump still has 22 months left. If anyone can fuck it up I have to admit Trump is the guy to do it. Everything he has been involved in fails in the long run. He is a first class loser
Iran didn't have a bomb when Obama left Office. I don't know if the have one now or not. I suppose I could do like you and just say they did and find some bullshit internet source to claim it was true. Kind of like your Flynn being acquitted nonsense that you and Lexy are obsessed with. No matter how hard hes tried, Trump hasn't been able to fuck up everything Obama saved our country from. Trump is riding Obamas coat tails on the economy Obama fixed. Iran still doesn't have a bomb thanks to Obama. General Motors is still in Business thanks to Obama. People who had pre existing conditions still have access to healthcare insurance. And Obama was never accused of being involved in any crimes. Trump still has 22 months left. If anyone can fuck it up I have to admit Trump is the guy to do it. Everything he has been involved in fails in the long run. He is a first class loser Originally Posted by themystic
But Odumbo insured Iran received weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not comply with Odumbo's POS treaty.
But Qdumbo gave them weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not comply with Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They didn't have a bomb when Obama left. 1.7 billion? Maybe Trump can take that back from the Iranians and apply to the wall that Mexico was going to pay for but we all knew was just a fucking lie. Never mind IB don't do that. Our weakened Military is not capable of taking anything from anyone under Trumps leadership. And besides if Trump fucked with Iran Vladimir would reprimand him. Isn't that why Trump pulled out of Iran anyway because that's Russia buddy
They didn't have a bomb when Obama left. 1.7 billion? Maybe Trump can take that back from the Iranians and apply to the wall that Mexico was going to pay for but we all knew was just a fucking lie. Never mind IB don't do that. Our weakened Military is not capable of taking anything from anyone under Trumps leadership. And besides if Trump fucked with Iran Vladimir would reprimand him. Isn't that why Trump pulled out of Iran anyway because that's Russia buddy Originally Posted by themystic
Odumbo insured Iran received weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not ever comply with Odumbo's POS treaty.
Odumbo insured Iran received weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not ever comply with Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok IB. Try to get some sleep tonight little fella. Sweet dreams little guy time for the nice lady to tuck you in
Ok IB. Try to get some sleep tonight little fella. Sweet dreams little guy time for the nice lady to tuck you in Originally Posted by themystic
In the morning the facts will have remained the same: Odumbo insured Iran received weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not ever comply with Odumbo's POS treaty.
Iran didn't have a bomb when Obama left Office. I don't know if the have one now or not. I suppose I could do like you and just say they did and find some bullshit internet source to claim it was true. Kind of like your Flynn being acquitted nonsense that you and Lexy are obsessed with. No matter how hard hes tried, Trump hasn't been able to fuck up everything Obama saved our country from. Trump is riding Obamas coat tails on the economy Obama fixed. Iran still doesn't have a bomb thanks to Obama. General Motors is still in Business thanks to Obama. People who had pre existing conditions still have access to healthcare insurance. And Obama was never accused of being involved in any crimes. Originally Posted by themystic
+1
Obama cleaned up the mess that Bush and Cheney left behind.