Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

Oh! You don't remember her review on ASPD, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? 'With a rebel yell, your sister cried "more, more, more ..."' you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't have a sister, little twat.

On the other hand, you definitely have fucked some tranny looking hoes.

Don't you remember their reviews, tranny fucker?

I do. I even remember the stupid levels of detail. Like how you broke a pencil, but fortunately had an extra one handy to write down her address or something.

LOL. Great stuff. Such fatuous bullshit. I never laughed so hard.

Now go away:

Protective measures (including clothing) taken to prevent adverse results is the definition of a prophylactic! So you agree, the fireman in YOUR avatar picture WAS wearing prophylactic clothing. Finally, you admit it was Prophylactic man. It's about time. Originally Posted by Old-T
"Prophylactic man" is still your depraved delusion, Old-Twerp.

I don't have a sister, little twat. You know better than that, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, she used to advertise on Craigslist.

On the other hand, you definitely have fucked some tranny looking hoes. That's your double-bagger whoring sister your talking about, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Don't you remember their reviews, tranny fucker? Your sister's review was on ASPD, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I do. I even remember the stupid levels of detail. Like how you broke a pencil, but fortunately had an extra one handy to write down her address or something. Your a pervert talking about your cheap, double-bagger, whoring sister that way, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

LOL. Great stuff. Such fatuous bullshit. I never laughed so hard. Yeah, your sister is a laughable, cheap, double-bagger whore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Originally Posted by ExNYer

I don't have a sister, little twat. You know better than that, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, she used to advertise on Craigslist.

On the other hand, you definitely have fucked some tranny looking hoes. That's your double-bagger whoring sister your talking about, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Don't you remember their reviews, tranny fucker? Your sister's review was on ASPD, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I do. I even remember the stupid levels of detail. Like how you broke a pencil, but fortunately had an extra one handy to write down her address or something. Your a pervert talking about your cheap, double-bagger, whoring sister that way, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

LOL. Great stuff. Such fatuous bullshit. I never laughed so hard. Yeah, your sister is a laughable, cheap, double-bagger whore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep on yapping, tranny fucker.

But we can read your tranny fucker threads right here on THIS board.

Care to point out one of these so-called "sister" reviews on ASPD?

Oh, that's right, you picked ASPD because it doesn't exist anymore, didn't you? I will take take that as an admission that you've got nothing.

Keep on yapping, tranny fucker. Your sister is a cheap, double-bagger whore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny".

But we can read your tranny fucker threads right here on THIS board. But it's really your cheap, double-bagger whore-sister you're talking about, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Care to point out one of these so-called "sister" reviews on ASPD? That would be "outing" her to the rest of the forum, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but you already know how your cheap, double-bagger whore sister earns her living. And you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Oh, that's right, you picked ASPD because it doesn't exist anymore, didn't you? I will take take that as an admission that you've got nothing. But your cheap, double-bagger sister whoring-sister is still plying her trade, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
He's officially gone around the bend. And it only took 34 days for him to devolve to his playground bully behavior.

"Your Mama" and "Your Sister" insults are proof.

The damage may be irreversible.

Adios motherucker!
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are getting truly desperate tranny fucker. Sister jokes? Even IFFY is too mature for that. And that is a VERY low bar.
He's officially gone around the bend. And it only took 34 days for him to devolve to his playground bully behavior.

"Your Mama" and "Your Sister" insults are proof.

The damage may be irreversible.

Adios motherucker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your "proof" serves only to indict you for the hypocritical jackass you really are, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

You are getting truly desperate tranny fucker. Sister jokes? Your cheap, whoring sister was a double bagger, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Even IFFY is too mature for that. And that is a VERY low bar. Found your sister in a "low bar", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "proof" serves only to indict you for the hypocritical jackass you really are, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OK shitbreath. Prove it!

You are so far gone that there's no turning back.

I recommend leaving in a late model HUFF!
Your "proof" serves only to indict you for the hypocritical jackass you really are, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker.
OK shitbreath. Prove it!

You are so far gone that there's no turning back.

I recommend leaving in a late model HUFF! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here y' go, y' dumb-fuck golem jackass!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1054577961

[COLOR=sienna]You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker. Your cheap, whoring sister is a double bagger, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW: Originally Posted by ExNYer
OK, I,gues I spoke too soon. Your proof that I had no proof is a link to the Whiny flame thread about me?

I guess the flameout is alive and well.

This reminds us of the ridiculous way you managed the "link to my poll" discussion that lasted for months. Kinda stale, eh Corpy?

I think you'd be better off changing your avatar back to ProphylacticMan!
I thought this thread had been played out and I was right, it is done. This last page is nothing but insults and I hear that FuckZup is insulting himself (that'll make you go blind).

The fact of the matter is that South Carolina seceded and did nothing. They didn't form an army, they didn't attack the north, they didn't even attack Fort Sumter until Lincoln tried to reinforce it. Some historians have come to the conclusion that Lincoln needed a provocation which is why he worked to get Fort Sumter fired upon. Once the south fired that shot then Lincoln was on the right side of public opinion. Virginia seceded AFTER Lincoln made it know that he was going to invade South Carolina with 75,000 troops. Virginia did not want troops marching through their country (as they though of themselves in those days) and this forced their secession. Same thing for North Carolina. This is no indictment of Lincoln's motives but an acceptance of events as they happened. Sometimes history is not so neat and easy. For a great deal of the south, Lincoln was the agressor and for the north, Fort Sumter was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Revisionist bullshit, JDIdiot. Do you have a picture of Lincoln's JUNK?
  • Old-T
  • 11-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Sometimes history is not so neat and easy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sometimes? History is NEVER neat and easy, and the farther it recedes into the rear view mirror the harder it is to separate the facts from the spins. For some extreme examples read 1491, and compare that to what we learned in grade school (or college). Or go back and look at the prevailing views of "first humans in the Americas" over the last 150 years.
Or the fucking Bible!