A private forum for AA providers, hobbyists and the folks who see them.

I don't know if what I just wrote applies to this thread or not but maybe we can start another forum about this if this is not relevant
Fuxk em I would fuxk em but they won't let me fuxk em so fuxk em fuxk em hard in the ass. So non aas fuxk em hard for me preferably in the ass. Not cuz I'm really into ass play but because its a saying. Which has been said to me by girls not by guys when I have pissed some of them off. They hope that I getter fuxked in the ass
Looks like this post was a bust
AAspendmoney2 what is up with your spelling? I think that you being black is not the only reason you are having a hard time. If you talk the way you spell I would not see you. There are black hobbyists that don't have much problem seeing girls. Find one and ask how he does it. Don't come on Adrienne's post and rant about your problem that is totally off topic.

SMH

Anyway, I think it's a good idea. There are guys on the site that want to see black providers. If I posted there, I might get a few more calls. I don't have time or desire to get into a race discussion so I will keep it simple. If it benefits the site's members, it's a good idea. There could be private forums for all kinds of things and it would make the site better.
I'm in as well
to the providers that see "us" with no hesitation...

"Go where you are CELEBRATED, not TOLERATED"