MAP SHOWS HIGH GUN OWNERSHIP = LOW CRIME

Here you go UB9IB6, he's all yours.

Thanks for the tag!
Hey buddy. Got your hands free now? Excellent.

Next step is to take the cock out of your face hole.

Hope life is beating you well. Did that cream I sent to you clear up the rash ?
Im just concerned. I hear its tough walking with crotch rot.

Tell your wife and my kids hello.ok?

Thanks for the tag! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck that pea brained simpleton.
She tried that shit with me a few times.
She's weak sauce. ....at best.

Its like watching a retard play basketball. You expect little.
All you can do is watch till the water head takes a nose dive while traveling.

Thanks for the tag! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your every post still confirms that you are a dissembling, turd-tongued golem made of piss and shit, Assup the jackass. Take care that your "homo" buddy, he-showed-shit-for-avatar, doesn't leave you bleeding from the ass, Assup the jackass.

Fuck that pea brained simpleton.
She tried that shit with me a few times.
She's weak sauce. ....at best.

Its like watching a retard play basketball. You expect little.
All you can do is watch till the water head takes a nose dive while traveling. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
You're still floating around, he-showed-shit-for-avatar? See you correctly figured out who was the faggot here and that you just made up with your "homo" buddy: Assup the jackass. Post your review tomorrow for others to read, ass-wipe.
LOL! IB, you're a genius! You've got them both going now! This is funny! And I don't remember an election for Chickenshit of the Year, but I do remember an election for . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM
PUNY PRICKED PUTZ

Originally Posted by JCM800
Bawhahahaha!! Excellent!
LOL! IB, you're a genius! You've got them both going now! This is funny! And I don't remember an election for Chickenshit of the Year, but I do remember an election for . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM
PUNY PRICKED PUTZ

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Cog.....its too easy. Like Wankers mammy.
She's like a doorknob.....anyone can walk up and get a turn
Wanker is like his mammy... show the bitch a little attention.....and you cant get rid of them.. Easier than opening a bottle of beer.

The funny thing is Wanker will spend hours of its time devoted to coming up with some cut and paste weak sauce to post incessantly. It should be thoroughly tedious.
That. ... Our the next period of time will be spent in agony with it trying to refrain from proving me right.
Cog.....its too easy. Like Wankers mammy.
She's like a doorknob.....anyone can walk up and get a turn
Wanker is like his mammy... show the bitch a little attention.....and you cant get rid of them.. Easier than opening a bottle of beer.

The funny thing is Wanker will spend hours of its time devoted to coming up with some cut and paste weak sauce to post incessantly. It should be thoroughly tedious.
That. ... Our the next period of time will be spent in agony with it trying to refrain from proving me right. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
He-showed-shit-for-avatar is an obvious moron too retarded to discern male from female; hence, his overt and natural attraction to his butt-buddy -- Assup the jackass.
LOL! IB, you're a genius! You've got them both going now! This is funny! And I don't remember an election for Chickenshit of the Year, but I do remember........... Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
StupidOldLyingFart painting himself in a corner three times in one day. Pathetic!

StupidOldLyingFart seems to be having a really, really bad day!
StupidOldLyingFart painting himself in a corner three times in one day. Pathetic!

StupidOldLyingFart seems to be having a really, really bad day! Originally Posted by bigtex
Excellent observation BT. The question is, how many times will he wind up in that corner again today?

DEPENDS!

BigKoTex is "trending" towards hypocrite!
+6 FU