A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

something nice for the sandbox. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Ooooh, la, la........
Ooooh, la, la........ Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
We've missed you! missed your pictures more ~

We've missed you! missed your pictures more ~

Originally Posted by Wayward

I don't wish insomnia on myself (at all) but when it happens, I find extra time on my hands. I'm working on the pictures. Maybe we can shoot for Valentine's Day. That's a good tentative date. BTW: the ultrasound revealed that it's definitely Boardman's. Sorry to disappoint you like that, but, I still like to have a lot of fun

Pregnant women are so hot, so who cares if it's boardman's we will love that kitty like it is our own. Plus you have been bad and need a spanking, that is double hot. Besides you have done more to build traffic on our silly little vanity webmess than anyone in years. We would have to go back to that lawsuit in 2007, the self notarized serving of a NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST ORDER but those were the good times.

Now we are lucky to keep the hamsters that run the server fed, while we haven't quite sunk to the level of the Maverick Report, it is a shadow of it's former glory.

If I didn't know any better, I would think you are giving me credit for bringing down the servers. Thank you for the honor, Father. I guess us old, UTR, wenches can still manage, huh? I'm so glad that I did my good deed for the year.
Oh noes, we were just kidding around, you are not to blame for that. It is a DNS attack we have the feebees all over it, you did spike the traffic like you did my pants. That last picture went past pants tightening moment and went down into felt like a lap dance with a happy ending lane.

Originally Posted by boardman

That may be one the greatest things I have ever seen!!! LMFAO!!!

JaD
Try as you might...... we still see you BM.........

Sneacky fucker......

JaD
Pregos are hot because there is no doubt they put out.
  • Dad
  • 01-13-2011, 10:49 PM
Nice!
Between the avatar and the animation this has got to be Post of the Week!
I feel more protected already, now if we just had a "ninja"...yeah that's the ticket.