the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

why does tara evans always get banned and thehotnurse doesn't??

i mean for christs sake... they both talk shit to people.. the big difference is

tara is:

hotter
has better boobs
is funnier
is way hotter
has way better boobs
and is so much funnier!

welcome back tara! hopefully the bbw (no offense to bbws, its just hilarious that someone who claims over and over to not "give a fuck" what others say cried over being called a bbw, like its a bad thing!) pita will be gone before your next vacation! have fun and raise some hell while you can!
xo Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
One plays chess, the other plays checkers?
One plays chess, the other plays checkers? Originally Posted by Boltfan
So in other words one is a sexy ass firecracker and the other is a sloppy middle school try hard?

Gotcha!
I'll probably regret it, but I'm taking the "Over" this time.
So in other words one is a sexy ass firecracker and the other is a sloppy middle school try hard?

Gotcha! Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
You really are throwing your weight behind an interesting horse in this race.

I am taking the under.
I'll probably regret it, but I'm taking the "Over" this time. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
What is the over/under this go round?
  • broes
  • 09-21-2015, 10:50 PM
I still don't understand how SweaterPuppies got a lifetime ban for being funny and not just a long ban like Tara got. Oh but welcome back, Tara.
Welcome back Tara!!!!
Welcome back "Pretty Lady"

You really are throwing your weight behind an interesting horse in this race.

I am taking the under. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Heres the thing, I'll take bitchiness and humor over just bitchy any day. I like a little bit of balance in my life. It's the libra in me. Don't forget, you engaging in it too.

How can you take a bet when there is no number? Or did I miss this?

If we are going by my weight, that's 120 (true weight unlike others).. 120 days? Hours?
Hey Hot Stuff! Glad you're back! Hope to see you soon!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1501086&highl ight=tara Originally Posted by LickerLicense
Welcome Back Tara. You look great and always prevail, thrive, and survive, but your White Knights are the clowns of the board..LOL

So with that being said...No disrespect to Tara, this is to the WKs.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Love her or hate her, Tara is good for this place.

She's the Howard Stern of Dallas ECCIE...always wonder what is going to happen next. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I took that picture 2 years ago Doug. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I've missed tara. Need to make my way out there and get me some tara evans Originally Posted by hardthrob
why does tara evans always get banned and thehotnurse doesn't??

i mean for christs sake... they both talk shit to people.. the big difference is

tara is:

hotter
has better boobs
is funnier
is way hotter
has way better boobs
and is so much funnier!

welcome back tara! hopefully the bbw (no offense to bbws, its just hilarious that someone who claims over and over to not "give a fuck" what others say cried over being called a bbw, like its a bad thing!) pita will be gone before your next vacation! have fun and raise some hell while you can!
xo Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
This place is better already.

Use any points sparingly Tara LOL Originally Posted by bojulay
Well look! It's little Dougy! Tara"s Troll stalker! Originally Posted by daddyo67
Guys we are in the presence of greatness. There have been a few lightning rod ladies over the years, but none can compare with the queen of the lightning rods, and other rods, as the one and only Tara Evans! I'm not being a white knight...the views and number of responses speak for themselves. A record that may never be broken. Originally Posted by cookie man
I still don't understand how SweaterPuppies got a lifetime ban for being funny and not just a long ban like Tara got. Oh but welcome back, Tara. Originally Posted by broes
Welcome back Tara!!!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Welcome back "Pretty Lady"

Originally Posted by Redsan
Thank you guys so much for the welcome back and sweet things. Im glad to know that i have so many friends on this board. And Allysa girl you rock!
Rock and Roll, Tara is Back! This place was getting so boring!
Sj Originally Posted by seanj317
Welcome back Tara. Originally Posted by bojulay
Although we've never met...Welcome back Tara. Place is kinda boring without you Originally Posted by Crzytxn
Welcome back Tara Originally Posted by whitechocolate
TE - you need to see a doc about that swelling in your chest - make sure it's not contagious. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Glad to see you back.

I'm not even sure why this feels so good. Maybe it's because of your celebrity status.

Nice rack, btw. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I don't know Tara but I have to admit that's a crazy sexy body from a crazy ? Sexy woman.

Whether people love you or hate you they ARE talking about you Tara ! Originally Posted by playerplano
Thanks
Everyone!
I took that picture 2 years ago Doug. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
You took a picture of her while she was in the front seat of a car where her arms are outstretched holding the camera indicating she's taking it herself?

Were you laying on the fucking dashboard?
You took a picture of her while she was in the front seat of a car where her arms are outstretched holding the camera indicating she's taking it herself?

Were you laying on the fucking dashboard? Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Too Funny!
Whoa...THAT'S what her face looks like? Why, Sweet Baby Tebow, did I have to venture into this thread???

Were you laying on the fucking dashboard? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Actually he was. While i was stroking his dick. It was a fun day