Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Damn...two ladies I found you already had. But here is another fast burn.

Monica LaLaday

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=291454
You'll find four banned fuckers on this jackpot thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1305954&highlight= Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Does it really count as 4 if all the "banned fuckers" were the same person?
I n the special request category, maybe add a special dumbass sub category. The one and dones, multi handles and the like.
JustMe WAS pushing the boundaries way back. Taunting mods and admin alike, but he held his ground back with legitimate questions and survived unscathed. Little chance of him getting banned if he can survive that.
Does it really count as 4 if all the "banned fuckers" were the same person? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
They were all the same person?
Wow, I've never seen so many people banned in such a short period of time.

~
I'm sure that the Bannings come and go all the time. Its just the first time its been put together in a Festival format. Many of the players have reformed from their Bans, many were one time accounts from those with multiple handles.
What is interesting is that this is a by product of the dumbass contest displaying the results and presenting the winners. Many were caught in the fallout and many were major players in our little games here. The big names that fell is what brought this into the forefront.
Some of us believe it was staged and played to take down said players. Interesting when looked at as a whole and not just the list itself.
  • Seedy
  • 04-23-2015, 05:22 AM
The big names that fell is what brought this into the forefront.
Some of us believe it was staged and played to take down said players. Interesting when looked at as a whole and not just the list itself. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
They took themselves out of the game, don't kid yourself.
:facepalm:

Dude is a SERIOUS tryhard...
I think the stores must be running out of tinfoil.
It's aluminum.
I think the stores must be running out of tinfoil. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Stores... pffft.
I buy mine factory direct, wholesale. Got a hefty supply buried next to my bunker in an undisclosed location. That's not a problem.
The problem lies in letting a perfectly good conspiracy theory go to waste just because of some details getting in the way. Once it was explained the Bannings occurred due to offsite activities it became apparent what happened. But that shouldn't stop the fun there. My turn to poke at the bear. And Bigfoot is still alive and well living in Sugarland. IJS, I've seen him.
For all those currently in time out:

Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Now That's fucking funny.... Especially that one who keeps emailing ne talking shit about everyone else but me like why are you telling ne this UGHHHH
They took themselves out of the game, don't kid yourself. Originally Posted by Seedy
& can't blame anyone but themselves... except for me I blame MD 20/20 for my mini vacation... lol
I always blame it on the alcohol too...

The Grey Goose got me loose.
GG has been known to cause womens legs to spread, too. Maybe Grey Goose is the real g spot ...