Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

NYT: Bolton told Trump aide to alert White House lawyers on Ukraine

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton told a top aide on Russia to notify White House lawyers about a campaign to press Ukraine to investigate President Trump's rivals, Congress was told Monday.

https://www.axios.com/nyt-bolton-ukr...9524c629a.html

What’s the odds the fat lying bastard calls Bolton a traitor before the days over?
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Attached Images File Type: jpg Bull Schiff.jpg (140.0 KB, 127 views)
Bullschiff ,,,,,,
Bullschiff ,,,,,,
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Lol, that was pure genius.

I personally think it’s a lame ass attempt to hold on to the dream of trumpland.
Speaking of "fat and lying"!!!!!

Speaking of "fat and lying"!!!!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover

But, but, but Clinton
.George Kent, Ukraine-Russia expert, said he raised red flags about Giuliani and Ukraine

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3981254002/

Sonland takes the hot seat today. Will he take the fifth?

“But, but, but you just wait till the IG report is made public” says the sycophant.
This is starting to remind me of the ME TOO shit ,,,JUST BELIEVE WHAT I SAID.......................... .....
This is starting to remind me of the ME TOO shit ,,,JUST BELIEVE WHAT I SAID.......................... ..... Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Enough about you...you have any defense at all of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office ?
Enough about you...you have any defense at all of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office ? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Your POV is founded on Schitty's lies. You'd be the clown that can't defend your bullSchitty position.
  • WTF
  • 10-16-2019, 09:08 AM
Your POV is founded on Schitty's lies. You'd be the clown that can't defend your bullSchitty position. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump Tower = money

Trump then says fuck the Kurds.

With that in mind....

Trump had no problem using the position of President to get dirt on a political opponent when instead he should have let his reelection campaign do it.

Trump fucked up by using the office … even Jesus can see that.

Trump Tower = money

Trump then says fuck the Kurds.

With that in mind....

Trump had no problem using the position of President to get dirt on a political opponent when instead he should have let his reelection campaign do it.

Trump fucked up by using the office … even Jesus can see that.

Originally Posted by WTF
Every intelligent person knows damn good and well that hildebeest hired foreign agents -- British, Russian and Ukrainian -- to dig up dirt on Team Trump. You can peddle your hypocrisy on a street corner in Afghanistan.
Your POV is founded on Schitty's lies. You'd be the clown that can't defend your bullSchitty position. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Me...what do you have to defend the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.

IB...yada, yada, yada, go fuck your self yada yada yada

Me...

I just heard the fat lying bastard declare what he started in Syria was “strategic brilliance.” How pathetic.
This is starting to remind me of the ME TOO shit ,,,JUST BELIEVE WHAT I SAID.......................... ..... Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Correct, the #MeToo and #BelieveAllWomen were Dim platforms to advance the narratives that women stories didn't need evidence for smear campaigns that media outlets could get clicks for. It nearly derailed Kavanaugh's nomination. The Dims will try to impeach Kav if they win the 2020 Presidency and Senate control.

Every intelligent person knows damn good and well that hildebeest hired foreign agents -- British, Russian and Ukrainian -- to dig up dirt on Team Trump. You can peddle your hypocrisy on a street corner.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You left WTC a big out...
Correct, the #MeToo and #BelieveAllWomen were Dim platforms to advance the narratives that women stories didn't need evidence for smear campaigns that media outlets could get clicks for. It nearly derailed Kavanaugh's nomination. The Dims will try to impeach Kav if they win the 2020 Presidency and Senate control. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yep, someone has to clean up the shit Moscow Mitch and Putin’s punk caused.
But that’s a future argument what do you have to defend the self proclaimed stable genius in regards to the abuse of power in the Ukraine? This thread is about the impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.
Me...what do you have to defend the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.

IB...yada, yada, yada, go fuck your self yada yada yada

Me...

I just heard the fat lying bastard declare what he started in Syria was “strategic brilliance.” How pathetic.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
No one needs a defense from the lies of a congenital liar like Adam Schitty. Knowing the source is Schitty is self explanatory. You're the one who needs to explain why you keep swallowing.