Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

I just want to know when my cock can go see DM Originally Posted by Chitownbreaker
Mmmmm You Make Me Drool...
Mmmmm You Make Me Drool... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It could be the effects of the Novocain that was administered by The Asian Dentist???

I just want to know when my cock can go see DM Originally Posted by Chitownbreaker
Camels already got her Toe in the tent, return is imminent.
Unless it already happened because she can receive PM's.
Mmmmm You Make Me Drool... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorothy I miss you so much. LOL
This thread is STILL GOING???!!!
LOL!!

LOL!!

Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Because fucktards in Houston are bored as hell and are boring as hell. I am not speaking for myself.
Camels already got her Toe in the tent, return is imminent.
Unless it already happened because she can receive PM's. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Why does it matter what I'm doing does it matter?

For someone who claims not to like me is really worried about my next move.. Your worse than TMZ
LOL!!

Originally Posted by FoxyNC
One Day They Will Understand.. Heh
One Day They Will Understand.. Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I think some of us have reached that understanding.

I think some of us have reached that understanding.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You have not reached it because even after me booking your vacation your still fucking obsessed with my ass.. You can't comphrend leave me the fuck alone.. You follow me all over the board and mention me in threads that have nothing to do with me because you can't get over the fact that I Don't like you & never will... You only talk shit when my other haters talk shit you can't do it by yourself because your a weirdo...

You only make yourself look like a tard... I don't like you I will never see you & I just want you to leave me alone is that difficult??

Why keep following someone if they don't want anything to do with you...
you can't do it by yourself because your a weirdo...

...... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
She makes a good point.
Why does it matter what I'm doing does it matter?

For someone who claims not to like me is really worried about my next move.. Your worse than TMZ Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dear I forgot about you Long ago. If you had never come back spewing stupidity
You would not even be a memory. You just showed how smart you are with the
Asian dentist joke, good lord the sak and sav is scraping the bottom of the barrel

Not a John? Not a whore? Not a Mod? Well then there is the fucking door.
You have not reached it because even after me booking your vacation your still fucking obsessed with my ass.. You can't comphrend leave me the fuck alone.. You follow me all over the board and mention me in threads that have nothing to do with me because you can't get over the fact that I Don't like you & never will... You only talk shit when my other haters talk shit you can't do it by yourself because your a weirdo...

You only make yourself look like a tard... I don't like you I will never see you & I just want you to leave me alone is that difficult??

Why keep following someone if they don't want anything to do with you... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No one booked my vacation as you would like to put it. Fate came along and tapped me on the shoulders. I've already told you that it's a numbers again in the real world, the hobby world, and the eccie world. Stop considering yourself and your actions pertinent to reality. I don't follow you. Your last post before this one was all on you; you followed me! For someone who does not talk shit until others give their consent to talk shit I am doing a pretty good job of it on my own. I am not the only one standing in that proverbial line of hate, Princess. I think oh Dorthy here wants me to ask her out on a date and to do a whole lot of sparring with some sarcasm.

She makes a good point. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

She actually does not with me. I am always the constant critic everywhere and anywhere. Look at my track record. I am naturally not a person or people pleaser.

She actually does not with me. I am always the constant critic everywhere and anywhere. Look at my track record. I am naturally not a person or people pleaser.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
no your a stalking/harassing weirdo.....you need some help, because its not just dorthy, it may be others.....you are a potential danger....you're not just a troll or stalker you're a potential threat......your mental attitude, makes you dangerous.....get help before you hurt somebody an ruin your life