Wake up.

I don't have to try and look pretty You on the other hand... .... '' I'VE SEEN PRETTIER FACES ON POISON BOTTLES You...really must be deluded if you think that anyone gives a shaved rats nut with what you are unimpressed with And btw Stealing would imply taking something of value Anyone with one eye and half a brain would surely know that you are sadly lacking in that department
I don't have to try and look pretty You on the other hand... .... '' I'VE SEEN PRETTIER FACES ON POISON BOTTLES You...really must be deluded if you think that anyone gives a shaved rats nut with what you are unimpressed with And btw Stealing would imply taking something of value Anyone with one eye and half a brain would surely know that you are sadly lacking in that department Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
You owe me $200. And WHAT does this have to do with Peachez? Maybe my Little Moth can explain that to everyone. He is the moderator who has hijacked the thread to glorify and make this all about me me after all.
Are you in an assisted living home ?.....As the OP stated, you are showing signs of dementia.If not perhaps its time to get away for awhile.....Why don't you hop a bus to Kokomo...Ol' Ho'... When you get there....drink a glass of cement....when it passes through your squabby body...Go kick rocks....And be sure and stay a long time....You wont be missed