Supreme Court Nominee

It's your avatar, LittleLiberalEva. You chose it, you live with it.

Back to topic. Obama should never have nominated this guy. He seems like a decent person. Politics has gotten so bad on both sides, that if this guy goes to hearing, the Republicans will not be satisfied with beating him, they will want him destroyed. Just as the Democrats would if the tables were turned. Garland thinks this is an honor. If they push the nomination, his life will be ruined. It's sad, but it is all about power and control. What's good for the people is irrelevant. It's all about how to obtain and retain power. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
IMHO, you are 100% correct.
It's your avatar, LittleLiberalEva. You chose it, you live with it.

Back to topic. Obama should never have nominated this guy. He seems like a decent person. Politics has gotten so bad on both sides, that if this guy goes to hearing, the Republicans will not be satisfied with beating him, they will want him destroyed. Just as the Democrats would if the tables were turned. Garland thinks this is an honor. If they push the nomination, his life will be ruined. It's sad, but it is all about power and control. What's good for the people is irrelevant. It's all about how to obtain and retain power. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Then why are you pretending to be the Lone Ranger, Tonto?
For the most part I leave screaming to others, but yes, I objected to not holding hearings back then also. Originally Posted by Old-T
That explains why the "decision makers" didn't follow your "objection," ... you didn't raise your voice, so I "assume" you ALSO didn't loot and burn others' businesses.
Then why are you pretending to be the Lone Ranger, Tonto? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just like how your avatar describes you, mine describes me. I fight for justice, truth, freedom, and personal responsibility, but refuse to take any recognition for the good I do.

Whereas, you are full of shit.
Just like how your avatar describes you, mine describes me. I fight for justice, truth, freedom, and personal responsibility, but refuse to take any recognition for the good I do.

Whereas, you are full of shit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Otherwise your avatar doesn't describe you any more than mine does me. You are just a bullshitter on a hooker board. Dumb ass!